pictures

Barb04

Super Moderator
Great photos! I like the one of the Statue of Liberty. I always wanted to take a carriage ride through Central Park but never did.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I'm sooo jealous! I had a trip planned to New York for my 21st Birthday present! We were going to fly Concorde into New York and stay for a long weekend! Unfortunatley my 21st birthday was October 15th 2001 just over a month after 9/11!! I was bitterly disapointed!! Will have to go one day! Great pics!

we were there for 7 days but it was too long, i think after 4 days i wanted to get home. mostly because we didnt take ellie and i missed her but partly becuase we were running out of money. serge wants to go again one day but we would need to take a LOT of spending money next time.
he also wants to go to sanfransisco? i dont fancy it but he desperately wants to go

bogolove

Great pics! My husband and I are going this December. He is from Massachusetts and his sister still lives there and we have to go up for her wedding, and we are going to take a week off and make it a vacation and go while we are up there since I have never been before. I am really excited.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Wow I want to go to N.Y.!! I'm soo jealous! ;)
I only drove through their at night getting to connecticut.....so I didn't get to see anything.
Those are some really nice pictures. :)
Thanks for sharing

Members online

No members online now.