Obed & Protection

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
We're really starting to polish up the dogs. Sloan and Backup are ideally getting their Bs this month and Sloan should be ready for her A or I depending on how articles go soon there after. B will take a bit more time but he's catching back up nicely. Backup has no photos today, my boyfriend sucks.

Denis and Sloan working their obedience

Sits in motion are the borings.

Some retrieval work

Wheeeee!!

P coming next and other dogs. :)

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Today Sloan was full of attitude. Rounding the corner on her first search and guard she went in for a dirty bite and the helper gave her a correction with the stick. Instead of backing off she just got angry. LOL

Again..

Settling in nicely...

She loves him

Quarrel is hopefully going for his A or I soon as well, he's pretty much ready.

Stocky boy

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
She's so cute and awesome! You make me wish I was the kind of person to own a malinois. They're just so cool. I'll have to live vicariously through you though.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
This is a friend who came down to Vegas for the ISE Dock Dogs nat'l qualifier (photos from that will come when I have time later) her dog is named Gaberial.

He has an extreme, sport heel. It's super fun to watch and she has some really interesting techniques for working on it with him.

Working on flat retrieval

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
She's so cute and awesome! You make me wish I was the kind of person to own a malinois. They're just so cool. I'll have to live vicariously through you though.
hahaha thank you. Maybe a chill(er) rescue mal will land in your lap? They're pretty awesome but I definitely respect people who can see how much they take instead of diving in blindly.

I love these dogs, they really enjoy this stuff.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Love your pictures. Does Gabe have his head stuck in her shirt? I can't quite make out what he's doing, but it looks awesome :D

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Sloan is just such a muscular sexy dog ha ha. And I love the pictures of her getting angry, atta girl ha ha. She does sound pretty amazing. And I can see the love ozzing out of her for her Denis, does it ever make you jelouse? ha ha J/king of course.

I respect you alot for taking on these dogs, and heck all the stuff you do with your dogs. I just love when you post picture and videos of your gang.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Love your pictures. Does Gabe have his head stuck in her shirt? I can't quite make out what he's doing, but it looks awesome :D
No lol The shadows play that trick... she used a ball to start, in the arm and then literally held his chin up for a few sessions. After that she used a stick to tap up his chin as a reminder. She's huge on flash in the sport so it works well for her. I'm sure our head tilt heels look down right primal to her. LOL

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Sloan is just such a muscular sexy dog ha ha. And I love the pictures of her getting angry, atta girl ha ha. She does sound pretty amazing. And I can see the love ozzing out of her for her Denis, does it ever make you jelouse? ha ha J/king of course.

I respect you alot for taking on these dogs, and heck all the stuff you do with your dogs. I just love when you post picture and videos of your gang.
Thank you! :) We put a lot of work into them but it's worth it for us. They're wonderful dogs.

Sometimes I get nervous about running Sloan in agility, I worry when I debut her if Denis is around the ring she may bail. Otherwise Sloan and I have a mutual understanding, I feed her and she works in agility for me. That's about it. Backup and I love, Sloan and I argue a lot. LOL

Red Chrome

Awesome Pictures!!

I love the Malinois. They are such awesome dogs. I can't believe that woman uses 2 e-receivers on that dog, that seems like a lot....but every dog is different!

I so admire Sloan and Denis. Sloan seems like a lot lot lot of dog. You can see in pictures, the bond that she and him have.

Awesome Pictures!!

I love the Malinois. They are such awesome dogs. I can't believe that woman uses 2 e-receivers on that dog, that seems like a lot....but every dog is different!

I so admire Sloan and Denis. Sloan seems like a lot lot lot of dog. You can see in pictures, the bond that she and him have.
I don't know exactly how she's using it, but there are quite a few that are using more recievers for very fine tuning control. It's not about extra oomph or anything like that.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Awww Thank you guys, Sloan really is an amazing dog. She also really lives for Denis, it's very cool. I train her in agility and she's great but the truth of it all is Denis is her daddy and she's a total daddys girl.

As for the dual receiver, she was just a guest from out of town whom we get along with fabulously in Dock Diving (Her female just jumped a 28'1" indoors, right below the record!) so we decided to train together. I decided it wasn't my place to ask about the collar this time so I don't know it's use exactly. She did tell me he's a dog that does best with being told what to do (like Backup ime) as opposed to being shaped, that could be a reason she has the two?

Members online

No members online now.