another new member

mojozen

bullie lover
Hello,
I'm new to Chazhound. I initially came here due to a post on another website (livejournal - i am happygophucky if anyone is interested), but got sucked into the forums by reading the dog food board. I am always looking for ways to improve my dog's nutrition levels.

Anyway, a little bit about the pooch I love. His name is Mojo Zephyr Zen and he is a (supposed) pitbull-dachshund cross. He mostly just goes by the name Mojo, or one of the several nicknames I have for him. He is 3 years old and I adopted him a year ago from a vet tech program at a local school here in Madison.

Besides Mojo, I also care for a hedgehog named Agrador that belongs to my boyfriend and is a year and a half old. And besides those two, i have a betta named Moo Shoo the Turq which i bought about a month ago.

Me personally? I am currently living in Madison, WI and it seems like all i do is work, sleep, go dancing and care for the "kids." But on the other hand it's a good life, and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have the kids around. I'd probably be a lot less warm. ;)

Thanks for being here! I look forward to seeing all of you on the boards, and learning more about how to care for my beloved Mojo.

~M

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Welcome! A pitbull/dachsund cross? I immediately get the picture of a pitbull head and a dachsund body. Sorry, not making fun of your pretty puppy though. There are lots of pitbull postive people on this site, me including. I had a pitbull/american bulldog mix for while. I hope you stay with us and ask questions and post suggestions. We are always happy to help.

mojozen

bullie lover
to juliefurry! (with pictures)

juliefurry said:
Welcome! A pitbull/dachsund cross? I immediately get the picture of a pitbull head and a dachsund body. Sorry, not making fun of your pretty puppy though. There are lots of pitbull postive people on this site, me including. I had a pitbull/american bulldog mix for while. I hope you stay with us and ask questions and post suggestions. We are always happy to help.
Actually he's a bit like that. The "pit - doxie mix" designation was first proffered by the school i adopted him from, and seconded by my vet in Chicago. Whether it's the actual truth? I will probably never know. I jsut know that he is Mojo through and through and that makes me pretty happy! :)

Mojo has a pittish head on a muscular and stocky body that seems to be a bit longer than it should be. He has a very pittie attitude but is always nose to ground and it seems like i can never call him away from his sniffing without a really good, *excitable* reason!

Here are some pictures of my mojo if you'd like to see what i mean:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/wolfka/everyday pics/03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/wolfka/everyday pics/looksnow02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/wolfka/everyday pics/closeup1.jpg

Hopefully that gives you some idea of what he is...

mojozen

bullie lover
SiberianMaster said:
Welcome !! Hats of to you and Mojo for joining Chaz :)
Thank you! I look forward to meeting as many people I can and learnign as much as I can in regards to my mojo's care! :)

Members online

No members online now.