Reggin is Madisons jungle gym.

Pam111

Good dog and cute baby :) I am also impressed he won't take her food. My dogs won't take food from me, but they will from Alex so I know it will be something we need to work on soon before baby

bubbatd

What amazes me is that Hannah's expressions are still the same as when she was a wee one . Love that dimple !

There will be no help for anyone who ever tries to hurt Madison! Reggin is SO bonded with her - you can see it even in photos :)

I wish every BSL/Anti-Pit supporter/jerkoff had to look at those photos.

pacopoe

Adorable! And now you can see why pit bulls used to have the nickname "Nanny Dogs"... they let kids crawl all over them!

More!

S

Squishy22

There will be no help for anyone who ever tries to hurt Madison! Reggin is SO bonded with her - you can see it even in photos :)

I wish every BSL/Anti-Pit supporter/jerkoff had to look at those photos.
Oh yes! He has already shown that he is protective over her. Back when she was only days old. He took to her instantly. Like he understood that she was apart of the family and how fragile she was. You should have seen what happened when my moms pug lunged at her. He was NOT a happy dog. Thats all I'm gonna say about that! :D

I just feel so lucky to have a dog in my home that would do anything for my babies. :)

Members online

No members online now.