So proud I could pop!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Yesterday was the Big Test for Sawyer as far as if his seperation anxiety is truely cured or not. My friend backed out of watching him at the last minute, so he had to stay at home by himself from 5pm Thursday night until 11-ish this morning. Didn't crate him because his old crate is just a touch too small and he knows he can break out of it, and I didn't want him to accidently hurt himself and me not know it for a long time. I knew he had a lot of pent-up energy from not being able to go to daycare since Tuesday because of how full we were with client dogs, so I was a little antsy.

HE DIDN'T DO A THING!!!!!! Nothing shredded, nothing pulled off the counters, all the plants and blinds and doors were still in one piece and not one accident anywhere, even though he had most of the house to roam around in!! Just him and his toys, all by himself and not one hair was out of place!

I am so proud of my fuzz-butt! And clickering was awesome today, he will "play dead" on just the hand-signal, his wave is getting much better and he's picking up "down in motion" very quickly as well. :D :D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
YAY!!! :D

Way To Go Zoom! Your training is all paying off! :D Feels awsome doesn't it! :D

*High Five* and a HUGE hug to Sawyer and You! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Three Cheers for Sawyer! Hip hip Horay!!!!!! Your little boy is growing up.:D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Sawyer, I'm so proud of you. I miss you keeping me warm at Grammy's.

Brattina88

Congrats!!! :D Good boy!! :D

At first, when I opened the thread, I thought it said "So proud I could poop!" :lol-sign:

Members online