Once More, with Feeling! New Spaytag

I've got a set of copper tags waiting for finishing tonight.

And SOMEPLACE I've lost a brand new $30 container of jeweler's wax I need for the final finish . . . I have a sneaky suspicion it got "borrowed" and SOMEONE doesn't want to own up to it. That's usually the case. :wall:
Who the hell would take Jeweler's wax? Oh, are we talking dogs?

Well, it wasn't in Tallulah's bed. Plenty of other stuff in her stash, but not that. I'm beginning to get a little nuts over it. I've turned things upside down, emptied all of my work drawers, cleared the work table completely, gone through every box that anything has been shipped in . . .

The most likely culprit is one of my parents. They're prone to picking up things they don't know anything about and putting it "away." My dad is also infamous for being acquisitive. He has emptied my tool box completely, everything but the hammer and the only reason he didn't take it is because after he rogued at least three from me, I went out and bought a heavy-ass contractor's hammer that is too heavy for him to use comfortably. He got my drill, all of my drill bits (that were kept in order and are now scattered in various boxes between his workshops and wherever he was using them last), screwdrivers, pliers . . . everything. It had to take him several trips next door to my house to get it all.

Mom has decreed that all of the plastic hangers ever made belong to her and she's raided my closets more than once.

My parents are, among other things, magpies. :rolleyes:

Like that would stop my dad :rofl1:

I want one of these:

He is, though, not as anxious to walk into my house with Kharma there ;) NO ONE gets to walk in without my say -- even Bimmer won't let him in.

Members online

No members online now.