Happy Birthday Dr2Little!!!

Doberluv

Well, there's an example of evolutionary conflict. On the one hand, his good looks and muscle genes (good for attracting a suitable mate, (definitely) hunting food and fighting predators) won't be passed on. (those things which are advantageous for reproduction and continuation of the species) And on the other hand, neither will his mental capabilities. (Those were not advantageous to survival) I can't believe someone could be that dumb. That was a tragedy. Very sad.

otch1

I didn't see this yesterday!!! A belated happy birthday Dr2. You're a very special person in the "dog world" and I have a feeling the most humorous, kind and loyal friend in your human social circle, as well. Any table dancing with a shot in hand last night? Lol.

I didn't see this yesterday!!! A belated happy birthday Dr2. You're a very special person in the "dog world" and I have a feeling the most humorous, kind and loyal friend in your human social circle, as well. Any table dancing with a shot in hand last night? Lol.
Hey....that was pretty darn nice.:)

I wish (table dancing:D ). My birthday was actually today and I had a fantastic day. Shared it with a real deer....really, not a dear...a DEER!:D

Thanks for all the birthday wishes you guys!!!!!!:hail:

Saje

Island dweller
Well, I know you've had a very special day but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway. I hope the rest of the day is just as nice. :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Happy Belated Birthday! I had problems getting on yesterday. I hope you a great day!

Members online

No members online now.