New pictures! :) (LOTS)

Teal

...ice road...
I spent a few hours photographing the other day... thought I'd share some new ones of some of the dogs!

First, some shots of my son and Ruger that I thought were quite cute!

Bukra being a dork

Bindah

Jessie

-MORE-

Ruger looks great! Love the one of him flipping in the air. Spanky and Bindah are my favorites :D And damnyour like me, posting pictures at 1 in the morning! No other spare time! :eek:

feedogs

The pictures with your son are just too cute! :D

Great pictures, all of them! Good looking crew of dogs! :D

Teal

...ice road...
Thanks guys :)

Ruger is... well, getting out of shape :( His hips are pretty bad, so he can't really do his usual workout routine anymore... so he's slowly losing his conditioned tone and is just settling into what genetics gave him. I also let them get some weight on in winter, since dogs shouldn't be conditioned year round... but thank you! It's nice to know he still looks good lol

I'm such a night owl lol all my computer stuff is somewhere between 11 p.m. - 3 a.m. when the dogs decide enough is enough and nighttime is for sleeping lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0

Epic action win!

Where did you get Ruger's collar? I have that exact one; it was given to me by Hillside and she can't remember where she got it either.

Teal

...ice road...
Thanks yall! I love my dory bunch :)

Bukra is a smooth Saluki :)

Zoom... His is from a Wilco in Oregon! At least, I think it was a Wilco... that's the first thing that came to mind LOL Some ranch supply store up there, at least!

Members online

No members online now.