Hello from Virginia

Todax69

Just browsing the internet and found this spot to rest. I have some very unique ideas on Teaching instead of the same-old same-old methods. Would love any positive comments on my progress with Bane so far. I know it's unusual, but it really seems to be coming along well. In the end I feel like I have more of an adopted son/friend rather than an obedient pet rock waiting for his next command. I'll post my address for my vids here, and please let me know if this is a no no. I didn't see anything about it at signup.
YouTube - Todax69's Channel

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm not quite sure on what your teaching methods on, but please put some pants on before filming videos...

Otherwise it looks like you have a very solid fetch command on your dog. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Looks like you have a grand helper there. Welcome to Chazhound.

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
I'm not quite sure on what your teaching methods on, but please put some pants on before filming videos...

Otherwise it looks like you have a very solid fetch command on your dog. :)

^^^^This.

Love seeing Dobermans in action!

Todax69

Pants??

Come on... get a load of those legs. I know, but the gist was suppose to be on Bane, not me. I never knew so many people would worry about seeing so little. LOL
I really thought most people would complain about my poor vid quality. Never expected anyone would even notice the dress code.

Great work training the big guy! Welcome to the forum. His ears aren't clipped are they? And, haha -yes, funny how people can notice the darnedest of things. I noticed them too!

Todax69

I guess I should have said that

These vids were made after the first step of training. Essentially I teach my guys how to do something and then follow up with training to get them proficient in the area. I also just shoot raw video as anyone could edit together a bunch of primo moves and make it look great. I'm going to need a service canine soon, so I decided to just train my best bud to help me out. He's coming along nicely, but he really excels at putting together different basic pcs. of info to do rather complex things. Like the first time I sent him upstairs to get my laundry bag, I gave him directions and input, and sure enough he returned dragging the bag behind him. That was also how I shot the vid of him attempting to bring in that first bundle of paper towels. Did really well for his first attempt. He makes me a proud papa.

Members online

No members online now.