Im new and wanted to say, hello

crzypride

:) Very excited to find this site. We love all our critters we have two great dogs, one quaker parrot, and 10 great fish. All incredibly spoiled rotten and I love it they deserve it. We have a wonderful place in the middle of no where lots of wildlife our dogs like to bark out through the fence of their huge yard. Anyway, excited to get more involved here and share pics and love of animals with others.
thanks,
crzypride:D

Sheba

I W A L R
Welcome to chaz!What breeds are your dogs?More info please...

OR

Welcome to chazhound! Call me crazy!lol, I have a dog named Wendy, she is a black lab mix, three cats, Tiggy, a Tabby cAt mix, Max is almost the same as Tiggy only a lot skinnier, lol, Figgy is a Norwegian ?Forest Cat,
Snickers is a Russian Dwarf hamster, and Bloody *cough**cough*Buddy*cough**cough*, is a black and white house gerbil who looks a little like Dracula...

crzypride

ty for warm welcome

Havent been here since I first signed up, lightening struck and messed us up for a while. Anyway, Lucky is 8 yrs old and he is part chow and part goldenretriever. Ive had him since I found him in a friends garage, he was 4 wks old and very sick. He has brought me 8 yrs of pure love and enjoyment. Heather I got from the forsake of animals about 4 yrs ago. She is part great pryrenise and part collie. She had been abused, took months to even get her to trust us. And we are the only people she will really get close too. But she is a nuerrotic dog, but we baby her and shower her with love everyday to give her a sense of saftey. lol. She is huge and is like a bulldozer in our house and she bull dozes my lucky boy all over yard and house. lol. They are both incredibley spoiled, but great well mannered dogs.
I have begun making their dog treats with the recipes I found on internet. They love them and we now have a new game to play and we all are enjoying it. :D
Thanks again for the welcome and look forward to getting more involved here.
crzypride

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Welcome Aboard

Crazy welcome to Chaz as you will soon see that this forum is a unique one. There are so many great people on here who have so much to offer. We will want pics soon so chop chop j/k well no I am not. :) Welcome

my2girls

Hi, and welcome. I'm fairly new too and everyone here has lots of good advice and is very helpful. Enjoy.

Jamie

Members online