Cooper pics and vids!!! (small pics)

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Finally saw the 2nd video!! He is so cute. Good boy coop for bringing back the bone! I kept expecting there to be sound. lol

Richie12345

Boxer*Mom said:
Finally saw the 2nd video!! He is so cute. Good boy coop for bringing back the bone! I kept expecting there to be sound. lol
yeah, the camera is old tho. Doesn't have enough memory to hold sound, kinda dumb, I was hoping there was sound

AnimalsAreforMe

Saint Bernard Mix Slave
I can't get over how beautiful he is I love his ears he just looks so soft in general. And those eyes lol they just say "I know something you don't know" lol.

Richie12345

AnimalsAreforMe said:
I can't get over how beautiful he is I love his ears he just looks so soft in general.
they're real fun to play with ;), lol
And those eyes lol they just say "I know something you don't know" lol.
Yes, I also love it when he cocks his head to the side, "Now, Why the heck did you do that, you big silly dumb-dumb?" lol

Last edited:

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Richie1234 said:
are Airedales suppose to be mellow, because they were very lazy and wouldn't play fetch.
Usually they are pretty frisky - but if they can't be bothered to do something then they won't, lol.

The pictures are great, I can't see the videos - I'm on a laptop with no programes but a browser, but looking forward to getting on a real pc so I can see them.

Cooper is such a lovely looking dog, thanks for posting his photos.

Members online

No members online now.