CORGI TRIO - Ada, Foxy, Jackson

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I sent SO home with my old point-and-shoot camera... this is what he brought back.

Jackson: "Uh... hai."

Jackson again...

Jackson: "Nom nom nom"

Jackson: *sigh*

*more*

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Jackson: "ugh, put that flashy thing away and pet me!"

Jackson's corner:

Ada (front) and the evil Foxydog...

Jackson is SO. FRIGGIN. CUTE.

*more*

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
SO's cats.... (technically they belong to his neighbors, but he's been feeding them for weeks now.)

Mama cat...

Mama cat waiting for kittehs to finish eating before she eats...

The three kittens...

Closeup of the three kittens. The black male died, the other two (girls) are doing okay. Any ideas for names?

THE END!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Closeup of the three kittens. The black male died, the other two (girls) are doing okay. Any ideas for names?
Spay and Neuter? :p ;) (Seriously, though, PLEASE get them and mom neutered.. I know they're your SO's or his family's, but if they can do low-cost spay/neuter that's great, if not, they need to be given to a shelter or something.)

CUTE Corgi pics. The one with Foxy in it freaked me out, because it was only partially loaded and I saw the "Ada" caption.. and went "OMG WHAT DID SHE DO TO ADA?? That's not Ada!!" :yikes:

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Nolu - I wish they could - but the cats don't belong to them. The cats belong to their neighbors, your typical "farm cat mentality". The only reason they're alive is because SO feeds them. :(

Members online

No members online now.