Oh NO! Well at least she had fun!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Well Sierra had a bit of fun while I was in the shower this morning!! She's always so well behaved in the house, I never have to worry about leaving her out of her crate anymore. She had to prove me wrong right?

Are you ready? Really? This is what she did:

And the culprit. She didn't even bother to look guilty!!

Yes, that's an entire roll of paper towel. Shredded. *sigh*

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HAHAHAHA that is funny

isn't that the worst when they aren't even guilty. I remember Belle was tearing up the phone book once and when we caught her she started wagging her tail like mad. She was so proud of what she did and couldn't wait for us to see it lol.

Miss Jack

Jack 27/09/94-06/12/07
You must be crazy! It was obviously the cat's doing! ;)
Heheh . . . Yup. Kittydidit. And you've got the picture that proves it! :D
Have to agree you caught the cat trying to frame that poor sweetie who has obviously done nothing wrong. Ask yourself why Sierra doesn't look guilty..............................."because she never done it honest!" ;)

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I agree - the cat is siiting right next to the evidence, trying to look innocent and disinterested.

Clearly the cat did it.

cinnamon

Yep, look at that dog. SHe is totally relxaxed and resting. THe culprit is still sitting by the evidence :)

You'd make a bad detective :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
even at 19 Eddie the cat will just have to if he can get his claws in one shredd it to no end. I wonder what it is about papertowel rolls?

StevePax

A guy with a dog
Heh - Leo does it with toilet paper. In the laundry room, where he eats, we also have a half bathroom. I can't leave the toilet paper roll on the roller, because he can reach it. I started just putting it up on the tank, but he learned to reach that and pull it down and shred it too. Now it goes on top of the washing machine, which I don't *think* he'll ever be able to reach. We'll see! It's pretty funny, though, when he destroys the TP.

Members online