Got my SS Stuff!!! WOOO

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Thank you Izzy!! Ozzy and Enzo got AWESOME stuff!!

This coat is awesome. Seriously. Thank you SO much. It's perfect for Enzo if it's not freezing outside, and if it is, it goes under her thicker jacket to double her layers, and she doesn't even feel the wind with this! It's brilliant.

I tried to get a good picture of her with her new stuffy, that she also loves, but she wouldn't stop throwing it around, and then she carried it off to her bed, lol.

Ozzy got this awesome Fetch ball! He's been carrying it around too, lol. He loves this type of ball, and I think it might even fit in our chuckit :D

I had to at least TRY to get a picture of Ozzy's awesome new collar too, but he was not cooperative in the LEAST. lol, here are a few of the fails

This collar is perfect for him. It looks so good on him. I'm going to switch the tags off his leather collar, and he will be wearing this around now!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Also, I hope all of you know what bully sticks look like, because they each got one of those, but they were quickly devoured!!!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Lol I'm glad everyone's gifts worked out :) I wasn't sure if the coat was going to be the right size but Enzo is about the same size as Izzy so I used her as a base for my shopping. I'm also glad you liked the collar, I wasn't sure if you'd like the pattern but it was too cool to pass up.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
:hail: Its brilliant, like seriously, all of their stuff is awesome and perfect for them. :D

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
I'm just glad it got there ok lol I kept wondering when it would show up since I shipped it on Wednesday and knew we weren't too far apart.

Members online