Eddie and Uallis Photos

Mdawn

I haven't been around lately and I was pretty new here to start with anyway...lol

Anyway, since I've been here last, I've taken several pictures of my Lab, Eddie and my Mastiff, Uallis.

Uallis says, "Mooooooommmmmm!!! Get off Uallis's couch!!!"

My handsome boy Eddies:

Eddies being crazy in the snow:

Uallis looking overly bulky...I think its was just the way he was standing...

more coming...

Mdawn

Uallis doing what he loves...chewing on Eddie's face:

Don't worry about Eddie though...he's a tough boy and can take the abuse...

(Don't mind the empty milk container...Eddie is currently obsessed with them...)

Eddie sliding on his face in the snow...I have no idea why he likes to do this...but he does...

Uallis eating snow and Eddie watching me...

Just a few more coming...

Mdawn

Eddie with his "beloved" milk container...

This one seriously cracks me up!

Uallis sleeping on his couch...I can't remember if I've shown this one before...its kind of recent...

Happy Uallis!! This is a rare picture because Uallis hardly ever looks happy...he always has the "woe is me" look on his face...

Hope everyone liked the pictures!

Finished!!

Mdawn

Thanks Phoenix!! Uallis certainly loves his couch. I also think that picture is especially adorable! lol And Eddie, the Lab, does enjoy the snow...he's one of those dogs that prefers to outside more than in...he's a very outdoorsy type of dog...:cool:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
[
Uallis sleeping on his couch...I can't remember if I've shown this one before...its kind of recent...

My God look at that head!!! :eek: Wow, I can't get over how big he looks. Just think what he looks like in real person. . .whoa. How much does he weigh?

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Uallis is very handsome! And he's HUGE! It looks like he's five times your size when he's rolling all over you on the couch ;). What a big boy! & Eddie's such a cutie. Looks like he has quite a bit of fun in the snow! ;)

Mdawn

My God look at that head!!! :eek: Wow, I can't get over how big he looks. Just think what he looks like in real person. . .whoa. How much does he weigh?
Uallis is around 180-190. Last time he was weighed he was 182 but I figure he's bigger than that now. He goes back to the vet soon so I'll know for sure then.

Great pics! i love seeing your dogs.
Thanks!

Love them both but Uallis on the couch is so adorable!
The couch is Uallis's FAVORITE. He doesn't really like people to sit on it and Eddie doesn't even try...lol

I lvoe them all! This one of Uallis just makes me laugh though:

I love that picture too.

HEY!!!! Whereya been?

Thanks for the Uallis & Eddie fix
Thanks! I've been working...all I ever do is work...LOL!! Also, my father passed away early January so I had his personal stuff deal with. Everything is finally settling down again now. :)

Uallis is very handsome! And he's HUGE! It looks like he's five times your size when he's rolling all over you on the couch ;). What a big boy! & Eddie's such a cutie. Looks like he has quite a bit of fun in the snow!
Thanks! He is pretty big...I think I feel every ounce of his weight when he's rolling all over me like that. I was smiling in the picture but it is painful when he lays on me. lol

milos_mommy

Both those boys are very handsome, but I especially love Uallis pics. I wanna a mastiff with a wrinkley face so baddddddd!!!

Members online