I am overloaded

Guys, I am overloaded with cats here right now who need homes so if ANYONE out there is looking to adopt, or knows anyone or passes someone on the street randomly who says they are looking for one, PLEASE email me!!

Long haired, short haired, Himalayan, black and white, pure white, pure black, patched tabby, tabby, etc. Ranging in ages from 3 weeks to 8 years. Most of them are 1. All will come spayed or neutered, vaccinated, dewormed, flea free and NOT declawed.

EMAIL FOR PICTURES

Thanks!!

daaqa

lurking near the surface
too bad my husband is allergic! grr!

[too bad you don't have puppies instead....haha]

I am actually trying to help my friend find a home for her parents two dogs. They were "just simply going to take them to the pound" because they are moving in two weeks :mad:

Anyways, one female black lab mix with white on the chest, 1 year, spayed, vaccinated and just a happy dog. The other is an unneutered outdoor Akita mix who is slightly food bowl aggressive and needs a family without children how is willing to work with him on that. I don't think he has much of a chance finding a home in two weeks honestly. He is a gorgeous dog though, very large and strong...

pictures here: http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pet/340921601.html

Maxy24

We are at our kitty limit unfortunately :( I have a question, how much does Molly (the dog) weigh about? Bear is absolutely BEAUTIFUL I hope they both find good homes and so do all the cats. Also do you think anyone would transport them? and are they going to the pound if they don't get homes in two weeks?

The APL may take them but it will cost at least $40+ each for them to be surrendered there and her parents weren't interested in doing that :( so it looks like they will be going to the pound, at least Bear. My neighbor has told me in the past that she can temporarily watch a dog for me if I need it but I don't know how good Bear is since he is an outdoor dog and my neighbor has very young kids. If anything I may ask them to watch Molly if she is in danger of going to the pound...

I called my friend to ask how much Molly weighs, I would guess around 35 lbs or so, but I will let you know when she calls me back.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Ooo00o. Maybe you can post pictures and we can cross post them... i can send an email out, I know some cat people.

If you guys know anyone interested I would appreciate it, just forward the info to them. Eliott (the himalayan) I will be extremely picky on. He is actually my own cat that we intended to keep. He just doesn't work with all the other cats here. He gets stressed easily with so many new cats coming and going. He is an amazing little guy though. needs someone who will keep up with grooming him and getting his knots out. He mostly sleeps a lot but I have a feeling he would be out and about more if there weren't so many other cats here. He gets along great with one or two, but some of mine actually stalk him and torment him. Oh and he comes when he is called. He is 7 years by the way. He was found a couple years ago dumped at a car wash and was completely matted.

I had a Pomeranian for about a month and they were all okay with her. But she was there size. I am sure if the dog is gentle they will be fine with introductions and all that. There will be hissing I am sure!

Oh dear, now I have another yellow lab mix, friendly as can be. The neighbors left him tied up outside on Thursday while they went on a week or two long vacation. The shelter they left is a (too-small) dog crate with a tarp over the top. The dog has since ripped the tarp off and now has no shelter really unless he lays right up close to the house. One of the neighbors has been taking food and water over there. They called the humane officer and so have I. I hope they do something for once.

Members online

No members online now.