Vibes? Please?

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
It's a family friend who I've known since I was 11. She was officially declared "cancer free" about a year ago after her fight with breast cancer.
A couple weeks ago she had a grand mal seizure, was rushed to the hospital, and the doctors found FIVE tumors in her brain. 4 tiny, and one rather large one. They haven't been biopsied, but it's assumed they're malignant. It was just discovered she also has cancer in her lungs.
It's really, really looking bad for her. :( She's doing chemo and radiation, but what everyone thinks and nobody really says is that her body is riddled with cancer and this time she's not making it. Even just the brain tumors could easily be terminal. It's already making her easily confused and "not quite there."
I just need vibes for her. For some sort of miracle. She's one of those people that is kind, funny, honest. . .she really listens and makes you feel like you're special. She has that effect on everyone who meets her. She's the kind of person that makes you think, "Of all people, why her?"
I love her so much. I remember her whole fight with the breast cancer, the idiot doctors who sewed her up with gauze and other crap they accidentally left in, the ups and downs and the treatment, the happiness when the pain of surgeries were over, when she was finally in remission. And now this.
Gah, I'm rambling. This is just someone I really love and I can't help but ask for magic Chazzer vibes for. Hugs wouldn't hurt, either. :(

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Awww, thanks so much. I really appreciate it. I don't even know what I'm asking vibes for. Her getting all better miraculously. . .or a peaceful passing. I don't baby her, because she's a trooper and she hates that kind of stuff, but I worry about her all day long.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I'm so sorry :( I hope that whichever way she turns, it's painless and doesn't drag on and on.

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) and lots of vibes

ACooper

Vibes and prayers.........hopefully you'll get some good news soon (((((HUGS)))))))

Doberluv

Awww. I'm so very sorry Whisper. That is just so sad and it does sound seriously bad. I will be sending many strengthful vibes that she will not have too much pain and will either miraculously recover or pass easily. (((((((((((((((GIANT HUGS)))))))))))))))))) I'm just so saddened for you and all.:(

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Thanks so much. The latest I heard about her was a hesaidshesaid (so I got no clarification) that her doctor put her on some meds for her brain tumors, told her she'd be fine as long as she took them for the rest of her life, like some sort of magic pill. WTF? And did he mention to happen about how long that life would be? :(

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Thanks so much. Every one of your posts mean the world to me.
Nilly, no. :( They're all completely inoperable.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Thanks, everyone. They thought there was a tumor in her back, but it's actually a fracture (huh? how do you mix up the two?), so anyway, it's "just" her brain and lungs. I am seriously bothered by this doctor that blew off her brain tumors so casually after just a couple weeks of radiation. I don't know. Karen seems to be doing okay at the moment. I admire her spirit SO much. She never complains to anyone, she doesn't know if this will kill her or not but she acts just as loving and playful as she's always been.

Members online

No members online now.