I'm back!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I'm back from a wonderful vacation! We had such a good time, it was a great visit. I got to see my cousin's new baby, and he is just a doll. He's such a happy little boy. We did a bit of shopping and sightseeing, and I got a few new things. :D

Voodoo and Zeus did well while we were gone, so everyone is fine. Now if you excuse me, I have several pages of posts to catch up on. :eek:

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
SummerRiot said:
Psstt.. Riots got a new baby sister named Chime :)
GAH! I'm gone for three days, and look what happens! But Chime sounds so cute! What kind of dog is she? Is she for show? Hurry up and answer!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
LOL Gem

She is just a "temporary sister" for right now, while her breeder trains her brother. So - she is here for basic training etc.

She is another Belgian Tervuren :) I have a video brewing up as we speak lol Its just waiting to get processed on youtube :)

She is a little doll too! There is a picture under "Riots Show Results"
We met her at the show and fell in love lol I teased that I'd take her home with me while she wasn't looking.. OOPS came true.. except she was looking lmao!

She was born Fed 23rd so that would make her... 17 weeks old roughly. So.. about 5 months oldish if I did my math right lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm glad you had fun and Miss Diva allowed Zeus to leave in one piece! How'd VooDoo take being boarded?

Members online

No members online now.