Returning a dog to the breeder - Questions/Rant

Red Chrome

If people want to interrogate Red Chrome that's cool, but can there be a separate thread for it because I'd hate for the subject of who starved the fila to get buried in something else.
This. The thread was brought back to life to get the pictures out there about Bullseye. Who was a VICTIM at the hands of a human.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
This thread, man.

I think the pup thing is sad and I agree that it's very easy to see what's going on here, but omg all the drama coming here from other forum. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON and I don't want to.

Take all your personal beefs with one another back there. Please. :cry: We have plenty of it here.
Yeah that. ^^^ WTF is going on?

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
This is from a thread posted here and not on any other forum... The character attacks however are from several forums including this one.

Funny part? Key figures are pit bull people who met on pit bull forums. Ha! Vicious breed? Beware of owners.

Teal

...ice road...
This may be pointless, but I'm going to ask one more time. What are you saying happened? Did someone doctor the pictures, are they pictures of another dog, or....what?

I don't know anything about the pictures or what happened to the puppy when he left my care. Dianna was VERY upset that I was returning him, because she'd never had a puppy returned before and thought it was a black mark on her breeding. It simply was a case of me not bonding with the puppy, and him being a nightmare to deal with. IN PUBLIC - he was fine. It was AT HOME that we had issues, because I don't like dogs who think they are attached to my hip.

This was Junoh, the American Bully Jairi bought in Portland. Off Craigslist, I believe who was put down as a puppy for aggression issues.

Junoh was not bought off Craigslist.

This says a different thing too.
<removed>
<removed>

I'm sorry, what "something different" is that thread supposed to be showing? [/b]

I just read through the whole thread and I don't even know what to say, obviously I wasn't here when this all started, but seeing the pictures, it is pretty obvious that is the same dog.

I was trying to see the EXIF data of the pictures she just recently posted (EXIF data tells you when a picture was taken) but the EXIF data was edited out of the pictures. These photos look photoshopped for coloring and her credit on the bottom. Could she maybe post the unedited pictures? Photographers very rarely edit this data out as it serves for many purposes. I think this could help determine if the pictures were indeed taken on August 24.

I am just asking because it is very hard to believe that a member of a forum dedicated to dogs would do such an inhumane thing to an innocent puppy, but then again evidence does not lie. And sadly, these things are just too common, the good thing is that the truth always comes out, sooner or later it always does.

And I don't understand why some people would defend this cruelty (if it ends up being true) especially people that hit their dogs on their noses and hits them with their leash. Yes. that thread also made my jaw drop.

Anyways, this is all just so sad. Poor puppy. Cruel people should not have dogs. Thank God he is much better now and finally knows the definition of love.

I don't know what an EXIF data is. Back then, I took my photos, uploaded them via the memory card onto my computer, then uploading them to Photobucket to resize them, maybe change the colours, and put my name on them... then save over the originals and post them. I doubt I have the originals, unfortunately... I deleted my recycle bin on my old computer (which I got hell for when we needed originals of hunting photos!)

Honestly, I think the easiest thing to do would just be to list the dogs and what happened to them to clear things up. I joined Chaz in 2006 with 4 dogs and only one of those dogs is alive now. And... he doesn't live with me. So I don't think looking at someone's dogs in 07 and them being different from now says much. But I think most people would be more than happy to explain. I know I was asked on either chaz or another forum once when I moved out what happened to Beau and Rose and Bernard. I think it's pretty normal to be asked if your dog count suddenly changes or dogs disappear from your pics. Especially when you present the dog as 'my dog'.

I also don't think the kid has anything to do with anything. That's over the line imo.

But yeah, I don't know what to think. I know if it were me, I would answer everything as thoroughly as possible. I feel badly for the puppy and hope he's doing well now above all else.

I don't have a SINGLE problem explaining myself or what happened to ANY dog I have EVER had... except that I literally have to do it EVERY SINGLE YEAR when Courtney decides to pull this crap again. THAT is what people seem to be missing here. I am answering questions about specific dogs that people are asking, which I have NUMEROUS TIMES before. I have NOTHING to hide.

Junoh's memorial thread.
<removed>
So are Jessie and Spanky yours or co-owned or your parents?
<removed>
What happened to this dog? Did he ever make it to you? If so, what happened to him?
<removed>

Jessie has always lived full time with my parents... she never moved with me. Spanky was originally mine, moved with me, then my dad asked to keep her (like he did with Bindah). So she lives full time with them, but she stays with me sometimes, I take her to events, etc.

No, the dog from Texas never was shipped to me because he was not child-safe and I was pregnant with my son at the time. That was also before I even had Ruger.

Thank you, I guess this is all I needed to know for now. I can't seem to understand this whole thing. How could someone be so cruel to such an innocent puppy who is first starting to learn about the world and love? And other hand why would a reputable and known breeder lie so blatantly when she could get in legal problems?

You're just as confused as I am about this whole thing, apparently.

Yeah, so far a lot of pretty convincing evidence has been presented and all Teal and the two others can say is that Red Chrome is a liar and "Look! Quick! Over there!" A lot of deflection and very few answer to explain away a whole lot of pretty convincing evidence.

I am not deflecting anything. I have been answering absurd questions for YEARS, and I have answered everything in this thread.

How long before he was returned was he taken to a vet? And do you have records with the dates?

I don't recall the dates... but I can certainly call my vet tomorrow and have copies of all his vet records made, if that is necessary.

Even in the pictures that Teal posted of the puppy that she claim were towards the end of his stay with her, he does not look like a healthy puppy. Quite frankly he looks poorly in the picture where he is sitting with the other dogs, his ribs are pretty clearly visible and he's just sitting there. As for the other picture she posted as 'proof' that he was in good condition all you can see his his front. It doesn't exactly convince me.

He's "just sitting there" because it's called a "sit/stay" - which is necessary if you EVER want a still picture of a puppy, I'm sure you know. The other dogs are also being just as still.

Tahlia, can't you just talk to the fila puppy and ask if it was starved?

Mocking someone's beliefs... yup, shows the maturity level of the people being accusatory in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbara!

She gave photos of the puppy's condition while he was with her. We see that he was good while in her care, and bad in the photos taken by the breeder. Make your own deductions from that. But no one here can make such serious accusations on the "proof" the breeder brings to the table when Teal brings just as valid proof. No one here can believe the breeder and then deny Teal...when they both have photographic evidence of the puppy. So, what do we know for sure? He was in good condition in the photos while with Teal... And in bad condition when with the breeder afterwards. Make your own deductions, but no one can accuse Teal of abuse and malnourishment the way RedChrome is doing. She is also shamefully dragging her personal life and children into this. This is obviously a personal agenda and vendetta that RedChrome has against Teal and has NOTHING to do with this **** puppy.
I'm going to go ahead and repost this. Since we seem to be venturing into personally attacking people...and not even just Teal anymore,

Like Tahlz said, true colors!

Xandra

What does the breeding of a dog have to do with the neglect of this puppy? :confused:
Or whether people smack their dogs with leashes, euthanize their dog for whatever, live with their parents, have a child or whatever.

I really think if any good is to come of the thread it should stay focused on whether there is a plausible explanation for why the breeder is making these claims, why the pup looks emaciated and to be the same age as when Teal had it. Because the Occam's razor series of events is that Teal neglected this pup and the breeder got it back in **** condition. The evidence seems pretty convincing but weirder things have happened and I would hate for Teal to be innocent and have had her name drug through the mud like this.

SkyRock

Naw, she was, anyone who's been on forums knows Tahs super awesome history of training and choices.

Fear aggressive kelpie? Hmm to kill or shock, that is the question...
Oh sorry my bad, I thought she was talking about Barbara who openly admits to hitting their dogs on the nose and with leashes.

I don't know how these people hang around a forum dedicated for dogs. I guess I fail to want to know people that defend this cruelty.

Are the pictures not clear enough? How could someone with a sane mind defend such a horrible crime? To an innocent puppy!!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I don't have a SINGLE problem explaining myself or what happened to ANY dog I have EVER had... except that I literally have to do it EVERY SINGLE YEAR when Courtney decides to pull this crap again. THAT is what people seem to be missing here. I am answering questions about specific dogs that people are asking, which I have NUMEROUS TIMES before. I have NOTHING to hide.
Which I understand, however, *we* haven't heard it before. Or at least I haven't. I don't go on pit bull forums ever and am blissfully unaware of any drama. I was just pointing out what I would do to try to clear things up, that's all. I had people ask on another forum about three of my family dogs thinking I got rid of them. I didn't realize I hadn't explained the situation that well on that forum so people thought they were all mine.

Anyways, it was just meant as friendly advice.

I'm going to sleep now.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist

He's "just sitting there" because it's called a "sit/stay" - which is necessary if you EVER want a still picture of a puppy, I'm sure you know. The other dogs are also being just as still.
You missed my point, from what can be seen of his physical condition he does not look good. It has nothing to do with him being in a sit/stay, it's about what can be assessed of his physical condition from the picture you provided.

Teal

...ice road...
This. Also...
Of course there could have been photoshopping done... on Teal's part... to make said puppy look healthier..

:rofl1: I just learned how to photoshop a leash out of basic backgrounds like a month ago. I'm not that talented

I'm pretty sure Red Chrome has done nothing to hide the fact that she really really doesn't like Teal. If she does like her then I don't ever want to have her as an enemy.

But again, that doesn't change the overall evidence. Which no one has yet been able to contradict and all that's been given were a couple very unconvincing pictures and a whole lot of deflection and unanswered questions.

WHAT QUESTIONS HAVE I NOT ANSWERED?

Yall aren't interested in asking questions, hearing anyone else's side, etc. Yall are interested in the DRAMA. And when there isn't enough REAL drama... don't worry! Courtney and her flying monkeys will come save the day with FAKE drama!

Romy

Taxiderpy
I really think if any good is to come of the thread it should stay focused on whether there is a plausible explanation for why the breeder is making these claims, why the pup looks emaciated and to be the same age as when Teal had it. Because the Occam's razor series of events is that Teal neglected this pup and the breeder got it back in **** condition. It would be nice to know what alternative explanations are out there because I would hate for Teal to be innocent and have had her name drug through the mud like this.
Or for Dianna to be innocent and the same thing happen to her when she decided to speak up about the abuse.

Ok, just so we're all clear here: Teal returned puppy to breeder fat and happy. Breeder starved dog, took pictures of it, fattened puppy back up again, gave Red Chrome the pictures and said that he looked like that when she picked him up but is lying.

Red Chrome

Hm. Interesting.
So...was that the right answer? That's the truthful answer but is it what you want to hear.

BTW- Those of you who feel I was picking on Jairi, this information was directly from Dianna to my inbox cause I had inquired WAY back about if she had the puppy back and was he ok.

Members online

No members online now.