TX Meetup (Central TX)

Anyone interested in a TX meetup, possibly the 1st weekened in November?

Would be in Central Texas (Marlin, in Falls County); my parents have volunteered the farm. We've got ponds for the dogs to swim in, I'll bring down some agility equipment, a great porch to sit on and grill at, and a decent amount of crash space if people need/want to stay overnight. This IS the same weekend as the Tulsa cluster. Games, food, football on the TV - just lots of fun. I'm also TRYING to arrange some herding instinct testing but this may ro may not happen.

Cait

Email/PM me with your address and I'll send an invite your way.

zoe08

I am not sure where that is? It may be too far for me.

What is the possible dates?

Hit google maps - it's between Waco and College Station.

Looking at November 1st-2nd, as that's the best weekend to avoid dog shows on the other weekends.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
I'll be bringing Cleo to one of the Denton UKC things, Cait if you are going. Think one is end of sept and the other in Oct? This one in Sept might be for training/socializing only because I just sent in her reg and no idea if she'll be legal in time to actually show. But it's close enough I can talk the dh into driving up for the day to walk around. There's a judge I want to avoid at one of the sets too but I can't recall which...

SO if you wanna meet Miss Cleo there's an opportunity! :)

Yup, I should be there, at least with Mal. Lizzie won't be legal yet (standard is changing to reflect UK/AU standard in January, hopefully) but we'll be there. :)

Cait

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
hmm stay tuned...I might need to cancel UKC weekend...puppy sitting and not sure when momma will whelp said puppies...she's due end of Sept/early Oct and I'll be watching her last week of Sept no matter what.

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
Well, i know I am prolly 90% sure am gonna still be going to that show, might just do the first show on Saturday, as its my mothers b day and need to go up and visit her sometime. Sunday too, but they only have one on Sunday anyways.

Hey I'm kind of new to the meet ups. Anyone meeting up near the Dallas area? I live in Corsicana. I would really like to meet up with other Chazzies but was never sure how to go about it.

mypy

Taters
Im game if anyone wants to meet up. I can go as far as Dallas or Waco. I spend a lot of time going to Dallas for my newborns doctor appointments. So if anyone sets up a time and place let me know.

Members online