Rat S.O.S. need some help please! Anyone?

Does anyone live in the Cincinnati area or Southern Ohio who like rats and wouldn't mind helping me out?

I have been in contact with someone desperate for a new home for his sisters rats. She decided she didn't want them and was going to let them loose. This person was desperately trying to find them a home with no luck. I was supposed to go down to Cincinnati tonite until tomorrow but my plans had to be cancelled for various reasons. Well while I was down there I was supposed to pick them up. I feel really bad because this person was so grateful to get them into a new home. He can only keep them a week tops.

Does anyone in that area or Northern Kentucky like rats and would like to either take them in perminently (this will save the trouble of transporting them and having to rehome them myself) or if anything just keep them for a week or two until I can get down there to get them?

I know this is sort of a long shot, but the lives of these little ratties depend on it. I can paypal you some cash for rat food and everything. Help would be gratefully appreciated. If anyone can do anything at all, please give me suggestions. If anyone that lives in the line of Cincinnati to Akron would be able to set up a transport too that would be wonderful. I am probably pushing it though with that request...

Please PM or reply asap if you can help out here. Anything!

Thank You!

joce

If you could get them up to the cleveland area I might be able to take them but I don't think I am up for a road trip this weekend. If I didn't have a huge exam monday I would.

Brattina88

maybe we could meet halfway somewhere and I can bring the girls to Joce?

idunno... :p :D

Well I live up here in NE Ohio, driving from here to Cleveland is no problem if someone up here is interested in them, problem is I need to get them from Cinci up to here. Unless someone down in the Cinci area would like them.

Brattina88: what city do you live in?

I posted on two other forums as well so i was hoping maybe between the three I would find someone who lives in the area who could at least foster them for a couple weeks until I can get down there or something or work something out. Thanks guys, if you have any other thoughts or ideas let me know...

joce

Me and brattina are in elyria-ishy.

Do they have cages or anything at all with them?

Members online

No members online now.