What breeds

David202

I am just wondering if anyone can give me some guidance on my dogs breeds my first dog is about a year and a half she is brown about 40lbs won't let other dogs near my kids and very stubborn the other is black and white about 6 mo and prob over 40lbs he is kind of timid not sure if it's because he is very quiet and just watches every thing but gets scarred when my other dog barks at stuff but here are their pictures any advice on breed is greatly appreciated

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
The black dog on the left definitely has some German Shepherd, with those ears. And I think the one on the right definitely has some Australian Shepherd. :eek: It's harder to tell with just this photo though! But mixes could be anything- mixed dogs from the same litter could even look completely different!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
The short haired black/tan one reminds me of a generic GSD/ACD type mixed with a generic pit bull type. Kind of like if you took a Labrador/Pit Bull mix and then mixed that with a German Shepherd/Cattle Dog mix of some sort.

The fluffier dog really reminds me of a Pit Bull/Chow type mixed with an Australian Shepherd/Husky type.

In the end, my vote is a mutt of mutts for both dogs, not just two breeds in their lineage. Gorgeous dogs!

Members online

No members online now.