As much as I don't like Caesar... I LOVE these :-(

Oh I love those too!!! I was also going to suggest, if you or someone you know is a real crafter/wood-worker, Pinterest :D! My favorite, is the one built into the side of a window seat with table on top, let me see if I can find it!

Here it is!!!
Hey! Don't really need the crate but LOVE the shade of blue on that wall!

Locke

I love built-in dog crates/beds. I can't wait for my own house to try something like that out!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I saw those at Canadian tire as well, I admired the set up one for abou 2 seconds until I realized that it would not actually hold up to a real dog. That cheap wood, would be destroyed so fast.

LauraLeigh

Never really considered that, my dogs don't chew, pee, or abuse their crates anymore... They're seniors now, except for Siren and I wasn't thinking of one for her... But yeah pups may be an issue, I didn't look closely at that aspect

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Hey! Don't really need the crate but LOVE the shade of blue on that wall!
Yeah there are a few companies that make "pretty" dog crates, i just dont know if my dogs would be scared of them or not LOL LOL, they are used to the traditional style :rofl1: ugly as they may be from a decorative standpoint.

OH is handy too & loves to built stuff, I showed him one website (it was an ad on another forum I am on & I stupidly didnt book mark it :/ ) & he said when we get our house he will build me a couple.

Members online

No members online now.