In which our SS comes, and Daisy gets a BIG GIFT!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
First things first, our secret santa came! Actually, it came quite some time ago, but I don't let the girls have their gifts until Xmas :) It's from Muddy Puppies dog treats in South Carolina, but no name! So thanks Secret Santa, whoever you are... lol

Daisy and the box...

Investigating...

Carrying the box away !

Daisy & Rage - Liz was, unbeknownst to me, eating out of a dog food tub she had managed to open.

They got carob and peanut butter cups, and little frosted dog bones :) Being hounds, this was their favorite gift!

...and then my best friend (and Daisy's best friend) got me a gift that up until this point I could only dream about... A PACO COLLAR!!!!!!!

I totally understand why Sizzle's dogs all have one of these. I have NEVER seen such quality in a leather collar, and we own a few. It's amazing and I think will stand up to Daisy (she's sooooo hard on collars). Also, I got her a brass fetching tag to go along with it. Sooo without further ado, my/Daisy's big gift...

and without flash...

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Beauuutiful collar! I decided a long time ago that I have to splurge and get a Paco for Quinn for her 1st birthday. The fetching tag is super cute, too!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THat collar is AWESOME on her. Looks like Secret Santa knew just what they would want. Sweet.

Members online

No members online now.