Sweet and Nolu... BUNNY!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ok you two. Remember at the pet expo when I was telling you about the bunny I rescued? For the rest of you, I had a bunny named Bunny. How cliche. There was a guy who got him as a baby for his kids. The fun of a new baby bunny wore off and the bunny ended up living in the basement where they rarely took care of him. A friend of mine was babysitting for them and I went over there with her and was completely appalled. The guy told me he was about to let the rabbit loose outside and that it would easily be able to fend for itself. I took him home with me that day. I wasn't sure if I was going to keep him or not. I had never had a rabbit before, but I couldn't let that guy release him and expect him to be able to fend for himself. He's a Holland Lop Earred that was poorly socialized and I could rarely get him to let me near him. He'd occassionaly let me pet him, but not often. I made the decision to allow a bunny rescue to take him since with his behavior problems he really needed someone with a lot of rabbit experience.

I found some pics I had taken of him a while back ago... here they are

Bunny with Brendan's old cat Punkin

Bunny about to rape Punkin. He humped the cat all the time.

*more*

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
BUNNY butt

Also... at around the same time, Brendan's sister Heather got a kitten who was female and named Henri. Here's a picture of little Henri... poor little thing

I think that's all I have

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ya he had gorgeous coloring. It's a shame he had such a rough life. I hope he's in a better home now. He just really needed someone who knows rabbits and knows how to work with him. I'm just really glad I got him out of that bad situation he was in. Oh... apparently after I rescued their bunny they turned around and got their kids a puppy... that makes me sooooooooo mad.

Members online

No members online now.