The "Hannah Pictures" Thread

milos_mommy

That video cracked me up, she is SO cute.

But, it sounds like she'll be talking your ear off before her first birthday. You might get sick of her *stories* after a couple years. I know my parents have been known to give me ice cream to shut me up and benedryl during car rides so i would fall asleep and not yap the whole way, lol.

And i do the same thing to Milo, lol. He tells me stories and i make appropriate comments as he goes along.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney

But, it sounds like she'll be talking your ear off before her first birthday. You might get sick of her *stories* after a couple years. I know my parents have been known to give me ice cream to shut me up and benedryl during car rides so i would fall asleep and not yap the whole way, lol.

Yeah... if she is anything like me that is EXACTLY how she will be. haha

Although my nephew when he was small used to talk himself TO sleep lol

milos_mommy

Brian looks so INCREDIBLY proud.

She's such a cutie. Is she pretty active for a four month old? Or do you just take so many pictures when she's awake it seems like it, lol?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Brian looks so INCREDIBLY proud.

She's such a cutie. Is she pretty active for a four month old? Or do you just take so many pictures when she's awake it seems like it, lol?
He is a proud papa lol

Well... both.

I do take the most pictures of her while she is awake but when she is awake she is very active :D

she's napping right now lol and I would go take a pic of her but I'm afraid the flash would wake her up haha. so my pics make it seem like she is awake 24/7 lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
sweet she has a johny jump up. THe babies at my mom's were always happy in the jumper.:)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Yeah she has had it for a couple of weeks to a month now and she is really starting to figure it out so she is much happier in it now that she is learning what it can really do :D

bubbatd

Mine used to love to jump with music on !! Feet have to touch the ground though !

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Mine used to love to jump with music on !! Feet have to touch the ground though !
I need to get some kiddie CD's for music. for some reason my Limewire Pro isn't working. :(

But hannahs feet touch the ground :D she just used to spin herself around... now she is starting to catch on to the jumping lol

milos_mommy

Hey Sparks...did you ever hear of that thing...CRAP WHAT IS IT CALLED? lol i'm going to go ask my mom...

OH WAIT I REMEMBER! the exersaucer?! Now there are like a thousand, but when my brother was born there was only one i think, and all i remember is him sitting in there laughing manically for hours. I'd spin him in it and he'd eat in it and roll in it and bounce and play in it, he loved it.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Hey Sparks...did you ever hear of that thing...CRAP WHAT IS IT CALLED? lol i'm going to go ask my mom...

OH WAIT I REMEMBER! the exersaucer?! Now there are like a thousand, but when my brother was born there was only one i think, and all i remember is him sitting in there laughing manically for hours. I'd spin him in it and he'd eat in it and roll in it and bounce and play in it, he loved it.
LOL

Yes I have heard of those.

We don't ahve one yet. right now we just have a walker type thing that she can sit in. it was given to us by a friend when they were getting rid oftheir baby stuff lol. but it's handy when I am making dinner or something and Brian isn't home yet. I sit her in that and bring her out to the kitchen and she can be with me and have fun. So she's pretty happy in that thing :D

milos_mommy

yeah my brother didn't start using the exersaucer until he was probably six or seven months (and used it even after he was walking, he'd spin himself in it). I'd definately get my kid one, just cause he loved it so much.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
yeah my brother didn't start using the exersaucer until he was probably six or seven months (and used it even after he was walking, he'd spin himself in it). I'd definately get my kid one, just cause he loved it so much.
Yeah that is probably something we will get once we have a little more room in the new place lol. Right now her swing and her walker are taking up most of the living room haha. it will be nice when we can have a little play area downstairs for her stuff.

milos_mommy

Haha, baby stuff takes up room! My friends have a pretty small apartment and they're expecting. Plus it's a third story apartment and it's a walk-up, i am like "dude, you are NOT gonna want to be lugging a car seat and diaper back up those stairs every day"

Members online

No members online now.