7/52: Valentine's Dogs!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
LOVING these pictures! Tucker's is absolutely fantastic and I love the heart that Revy makes with the blanket!

I am so behind ): I really need to get my ass in gear and submit some photos even if they aren't my ~ideal~.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'm behind, too. I've got a few pieces of ideas but haven't put anything together yet.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I love Revy's. <3

(I think we have "smile" on a cue now. Only problem is that the cue is me going "Aaaahhh? Aaaahhh?")

milos_mommy

So, does anyone know how to get lipstick out of dog fur? Damp paper towel isn't cutting it...and wonderfully feminine me doesn't own makeup remover...

Michiyo-Fir

I received more flowers yesterday and I'm getting my flash back today. I think I'm going to redo this week's submission.

Saeleofu

Week 7 and I finally got my first submission, yay! :rolleyes:

It was kind of an unexpected opportunity, but he was so **** cute I needed a picture. It was kind of grainy and crappy because my camera sucks and I needed a flash, but I like the way it turned out after editing :)

He LOVES this pillow. I got it on sale for $5 after Valentine's day and it's almost as big as he is. He carries it everywhere. This morning when we went downstairs he had to grab it out of his crate and take it down, too. I almost died of cute :rofl1: A heart pillow for my heart dog :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.