Help I need to travel with Tidus

supaspic

Tidus my 2 month old puppy need to take a road trip back to my home -town for a few days. Well, lets say he doesnt NEED to, but mom and dad want to see him. I live approx. 3 1/2 hrs from home. Do you think Tidus (my pup) can make the trip, and if so, any tips?

Mordy

Quigleyfied
i don't think it would be a problem at all, just make frequent potty stops and make sure he is securely leashed before letting him out of the car.

i would also recommend using a sturdy crate for safe transportation. :)

bubbatd

2 months ( 8 weeks?) might be a little iffy with the piddle stops .... I check with your vet e.g. the parvo shots.I never liked to take my dogs to areas other dogs have been until older than this. The trip is no problem .... but is he settled in with you ?? I'd hate to upset the apple cart training wise.

supaspic

well, he seems to be happy with me ;), I just want to be sure he can take the ride. I think I'll ask my vet today, today is Tidus 1st visit to the vet... :confused:

Barb04

Super Moderator
I think he should do fine. I would say not to feed him right before the trip to prevent him from getting sick in the car. Long trips tend to put mine to sleep. I would agree with him not having all his shots. I would take precautions when you visit your parents.

Members online

No members online now.