Ok for all you who complain I don't post enough pics.....please watch!

Dekka

Just try me..
Some were complaining that I don't post enough pics. So I started making a slide show of dog pics. Then came across some of my fave horse pics, then there were these really cute pics of Darien, and other cool photos... and on it went. Then I had to find the right song..ug you people better watch it, it took a lot of effort :)D just kidding it was a lot of fun)

Most of the dogs in it are, or were mine. Cider and Smudge make a cameo appearance, as do my friends BC and Mareema.

Tell me what you think!

Link To Dekka's Video

Snip

Banned
Looks great, you did a good job hun. (Though I might be slightly biased!)

Dekka

Just try me..
Thanx..tho Snip, you might be a bit biased. Hey OC I would love to see a sledding slideshow, hint hint :D

Dekka, lol me too, too bad i'm so not computer savvy :p I can do some minor simple editing to video clips but nothing fancy >_<

Dekka

Just try me..
ahh thats not fancy, thats just windows movie maker..you could do it (prod prod :))

Dekka

Just try me..
you know I was kinda expecting people to ask what is on their necks at 2:40 in the vid. Did no one notice, or did you all know what they are?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I didn't really notice dekka, but what are they? They look like bark collars, but I'm guessing by what OC said they aren't that?

Either way, I wouldn't really care what they are, not enough to bring it up really ;)

Great slideshow! Forgot to post first time I saw it, sorry! I LOVE the roughie ones! Rough coated JRT's are sooo cute! :p

Dekka

Just try me..
They are locator collars for hunting. They transmit a signal so you can tell where the dog is underground.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
They are locator collars for hunting. They transmit a signal so you can tell where the dog is underground.
That's pretty darn cool to have!!! I always wondered how they kept track of those dogs when they went hunting through the holes for those critters!

Thanks for bringing it up! :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
That's what I was guessing.. wasn't sure, though. Thanks for the clarification.

Okay, despite the cute video.. I STILL want pictures. I'm sorry, I know it's bitchy of me.. but Dekka I love pictures. I'm a picture fanatic. Videos just don't get the same quality or feel.

ACooper

VERY nice photos Dekka.............and unlike Snip, I'm not the least bit biased :lol-sign:

All the critters are just lovely :)

Members online

No members online now.