Organization!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Your new (to me, I'm almost always on tapatalk lately) signature is EPIC. I LOVE poor Trav amongst da'bitches. LOVE.

And that is a very good job! I am weirdly obsessive about organizing my dog stuff (I fear I may be a bit of a gear hoarder), I find myself so excited to see other peoples methods.

Your new (to me, I'm almost always on tapatalk lately) signature is EPIC. I LOVE poor Trav amongst da'bitches. LOVE.
Thanks! Didgie is so evil, I had way to many of those pictures to choose from for that. Traveler wants to know when she can go back and it can just be him beating up Kaylee again

And that is a very good job! I am weirdly obsessive about organizing my dog stuff (I fear I may be a bit of a gear hoarder), I find myself so excited to see other peoples methods.
I am SO BAD about keeping things organized. Dog stuff ends up scattered everywhere and I'm still missing a couple of my favorite collars. My Sushi one :mad: I'm hoping this will help a little.

That looks great! My boyfriend has that same treat pouch.

I might actually steal this idea, because right now leashes are everywhere.
I love that treat pouch, it's pretty. Though I've gone through like five of them since SOMEONG *COUGH* Kaylee *COUGH* keeps getting it and eating out the bottom.

And steal away! It's kinda like wall art for the dog obsessed.

Red.Apricot

I love that treat pouch, it's pretty. Though I've gone through like five of them since SOMEONG *COUGH* Kaylee *COUGH* keeps getting it and eating out the bottom.

And steal away! It's kinda like wall art for the dog obsessed.
I like it too; mine's boring black, and I want a pretty one, but when my monster steals it, she opens it up neatly and doesn't destroy the bottom. She's not destructive, just sneaky. :rofl1: She even unwraps butter the couple times she's stolen it--leaves the wrappers intact.

And it is! The leashes look lovely. This does remind me that I need to get a couple new tags for their new collars though.

FG167

Me to a T :)

I recently got a label maker and find the need to organize all of my dog gear in bins...so that they can be labeled ;)

Me to a T :)

I recently got a label maker and find the need to organize all of my dog gear in bins...so that they can be labeled ;)
Label makers give you the illusion that you can actually be super organized by instilling the need to LABEL ALL THINGS

Goodness woman, you are a leash hoarder, you probably should seek help. Or you know contact TLC's Hoarders lol... You know Im kiddin, I wish I had that many awesome leashes :)
Apparently! I didn't think I was but having only part of them hanging up there like that kinda scares me.

Members online

No members online now.