New Lens Sneak Preview!

Michiyo-Fir

Got a really good deal on a fabulous lens a few days ago and shot a few quick test shots today.

Here's a sneak preview!

f/4.5 great bokeh

f/5.6, this lens actually sharpens up TOO much! I never thought I'd ever say that but this is without any external sharpening, yet I think it's way too sharp. I might have to turn the sharpness setting down on my camera...

That's all for now. After exams in 2 weeks I'll actually take it out for a proper test day!

Anyone want to guess which lens I got? Without cheating and looking in Flickr's EXIF info!!

I don't know if you could find a better model for a new lens. She's so pretty!

I want more pictures NOW!! I don't want to wait two more weeks. No fair. But good luck on your exams!

Equinox

Wow, incredible photos!! I love Lady Nia, does not hurt that she is a gorgeous girl. I can't get over her coat and expression <3

And yes, MORE PHOTOS please :D

Toller_08

Ok, I cheated and looked. But congrats! I recently got the same lens and love it. Now I just need a camera that actually works to go with it. Haven't been able to use it to it's potential at all yet because of that.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Nia is too gorgeous! Her coat is really nice too. :) I can't wait to see some more pictures. :)

Members online

No members online now.