Hello!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Spencer I am the proud Mom of two human children, an ever changing number of cats and a couple of whacked out guinea pigs that might possibly have mob ties (I swear they are planning something).

Of course the more interesting thing is the dogs! I have been dog sitting my friends Bouvier Des Flandres for three days a week for years now - as well as taking in and finding homes for various strays or dogs people I know couldn't keep. Not really "rescue" but helping out now and again. The Bouv's stay here because she works three 12hr shifts a week and basically works, sleeps, works, sleeps while on shift - it's better for them to come play with me than be crated for such long periods of time.

Anyway - recently I got my own dog! he is a 9wk old powder puff Chinese crested that I have named Tobias (Toby). He is absolutely full of it! ready to take on the universe. He is fearless and has no sense of self preservation and has made me laugh more than anything has in a long time. We are actually going back to his breeder later this week to bring home his sister who is a "hairy hairless" - I fell totally head over heels for her when we picked up Toby but she had been sold. The people backed out on getting her though - so she was offered to us! We have decided to call her Jett (after Joan Jett) because she reminds me of a little punk rocker with her crazy hair and little leg warmers.

I am including a picture of Toby and a picture of Jett (taken by the breeder).
Jett's ears look a little funny because they are taped at the moment!

Spencer & Co

gapeach

Big Mutts
Welcome to Chazhound. Your puppies are adorable. I LOVE the name Jett!

Members online

No members online now.