Get your naming caps on

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
As most know we are expecting. What sex the baby is we still have no idea. So we are trying to come up with boys and girls names. Right now we really like Serenity for a girl. But are stuck on a middle name. Also none of the names we have gone over seems to fit for a boy. So would love any suggestions there. So get out your naming caps and see if we can come up with something together.

Bunny82

Serenity Rose is really pretty. I also like Serenity Grace but I am very partial to the name Grace as its been a long reserved and likely never to be used future daughters name.

For boys Tristan remains my favorite name next to Hunter (of course lol)

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
I really like Serenity Rose too. It just feels right if you know what I mean. lol

For boys names we like names that are not common, are strong sounding and that have a deep meaning. We love names with meanings.

Miakoda

I like the name Wyatt. I also like Weylin/Waylon, but that's more of an offshoot from my taste in music. :D

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Thanks for the name ideas. Keep them coming please. Still stuck for boys names. Nothing seems to feel right that we see or hear. Uggg.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
We just had a baby born in my family named Vincent and I'm quite smitten with the name (and the little guy!) lol

Romy

Taxiderpy
Here's a random assortment. What kind of flavor are you going for with the boy name?

Wayne
Porter
Hunter
Xavier (pronounced like Professor X's name or like hawv-ee-yair)
Markus
Owen
Brenden
Conan
Liam (William)
Torvald (one of my friends named their son this and he's awesome. Their rationale was, how many times do you get to name your son THOR?!? This was long before the movie BTW)
Antony

Samuel's middle name is Augusto.

Ha, you could select from my family's assortment of obscurely/weirdly named ancestors.

Konstantinos (this is actually one of my favorite, Kostas for short)
Fotios
Trifon
Vinal
Zebulon
Griffon (yes it was a first name)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Bumping this mainly because I'm wondering if everything is ok. She hasn't posted since June!

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
AWWWW Nicole , come out come out come out , we love you and want you here!
Put meanies on ignore and come play with us.

I and have you decided on names yet?

How ya feeling?

Members online

No members online now.