Happy Anniversary, Doc!

Happy Chaziversary, Doc! You've been with us one year today . . . . and brightened our lives and taught us a great deal and made us smile many, many times over . . . . even made some of us spit drinks on our keyboards and probably one or two squirt milk out of their noses :D

Thanks for the year, Doc, and we want many, many, many more with you!

Doberluv

Oh my! One year! It seems like just a short time ago. We've had fun. And you are soooooo very valued here, not just on account of your wonderful sense of humor, your spirit and your obvious intense love of dogs, but for your university education in animal behavior. We have had a rare and wonderful opportunity to be able to learn from you. Your help and great experience and insight has helped many, many people and their dogs. I am very grateful for getting to know you sista.

Happy Aviversary!

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Doc we are so glad you are here. Your knowledge, humor, friendliness, and sincerity are so loved. You are a very special person and I am glad to call you friend. Happy Anniversary. ( toasts to Doc with coffee)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Seems like yesterday but also like I've known you forever! Happy anniversary. :D

Members online

No members online now.