For Bichongal - names

What to name pup?

• Total voters

Saje

Island dweller
This was Gustav's idea but her poll option doesn't seem to be working. You can only have 10 options on a poll so here's the complete list:

Bebe
Angelle
Honey
Cupcake
Ginger
Angel
Pita
Purtty
Missy
Amira (princess in arabic)
Misha
Lola
Chantal
Chardonay
Pinky
Bella
Shortcake
Candi

Saje

Island dweller
I've made this a public poll so everyone can see who voted what. You can pick more than one.

bichongal

thanks Gus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt figure it out lol this is much easier, wish i saw this one first lol, can u do one with the top 4? please and thanks , the top 4 are
Misha
Lola
Amira
Bebe
thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

bichongal

my bad i got confused and thought gus had posted this one :confused: :eek: but i figured it out now thank you Saje!!!!!!! you guys have all really been so nice and helpful!!!!!! :)
Oh and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

avenlee

Ha Ha Ha Renee, I love the name Lola,. I can see and hear the Kinks song also. We have a couple that are loooong time friends of ours and the husband calls the wife Lola all the time. Sort of the nickname for themselves I guess. But it sticks in my mind.

bichongal

thanks everyone the past few days ive been calling her misha, since its the favorite between both forums i posted on, and it seems to be working for me... my mom and my friend are now saying they liked angelee better.... my only delima is my son cant say misha, he keeps calling her alicia, and now even shortcake.... :rolleyes: this morning all i heard was alicia...shortcake :p hes too cute!!! im trying to stick with misha, its short for a collar sassy and fabulous LOL, and everyone seem to like it, except my mom and best friend... cant please everyone!!!
oh we did spanish names, but besides chula i wasnt sold and well that one is very common, thanks tho.
what do you guys think, keep it misha or angelee (with the accent)? it is fun to say and sooooo cute in an ur in trouble voice!!!! i was sooo close im a bad mommy!!!! :eek:

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
My Misha agrees :D Just in case you haven't already, I looked Misha up on the internet when we first chose it and it is a Russian pet name for Michael, can be masculine or feminine.....

bichongal

hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks all soooo much, i havent been on my computer since my last post!!!! :rolleyes: who knew 3 kids would keep me this busy!!!!!! its been crazy sooo much has happened and ive been unable to come and play on here!!!! anyhow things are ok, and the puppy is a great and pain in the tush asset> lol!!!! and she is named Misha thanks to all of you, shes even got her righnstone collar to go!!!!! so thanks all you really helped!!!!!
ps... whoever suggested the name "killer" on another post u were right on with that one only i had no clue till now how much of a spunky girl shed be lol, she sure is a killer cracks me up shes got alot of fight in her for a lil girl lol, i call her my ankle biter she grabs on ur pants and swings with ya!!!! :eek: dont worry shes not overly agressive its just play if she gets too hyped up u tell her misha no, be nice and she freezes!!!! ;) cant have her tearing apart the 2 yr old lol!!! thanks again and sorry for not getting back on here sooner!

Members online

No members online now.