Hi, I'm CanadianFreeSpirit

hi everyone, and I'm so glad to be here. I've been looking for a really active dog forum for a while, and when I saw your member count, and how many people were on line at this moment, I did a double take.
this forum is the Christmas present I'll give myself. thankyou for being here.
let's see, a bit about me. I'm almost 46, I live in Toronto, and I am the proud posession of 3 toy poodles. they are Jonathan, and Oliver, littermates who are 5 1/2 and Magic (no relation, but same breeder) who is 3 1/2. they're great dogs-I love them to death, but I'm about to make them very unhappy indeed. we just got I don't know how much snow, but it could be almost as tall as they are.
I think that's enough of an introduction for now, I want to start looking around the forum and join in the discussions. I can't wait to get to know you.

Last edited:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
welcome! Would love to see pics. of your crew! And my guys are not too happy about our snow fall here either!

Giny

Hello and welcome!

I too have 3 poodles, 2 toys and a mini and also from Canada but have been living in the states for 11 years now.

I too would love to see pictures of your crew!

what a warm welcome. thank you, all. when I can post pictures of my boys, I will. at the moment, the forum doesn't let me. I think you need a certain post count for that. but I'll get there, never fear.

I have been away from here for far too long. my apologies. things have been topsy-turvey in my life recently, I'm even fighting a bedbug infestation. I inherited that from looking after a friends (some friend she turned out to be)dog while HER place was being fumigated for them. she assured me that bedbugs don't travel on dogs. you know how they say, "no good deed goes unpunished"? it's true. and no matter what anyone tells you, bedbugs CAN be active during the day and they DO go on animals. be careful. it can take up to a year to get rid of them.

Members online

No members online now.