Favorite Brand of Dressings?

crazedACD

Okay, I need chazzers help. I'm desperate.

I want 'restaurant quality' ranch and honey mustard. I can deal with crappy ranch or HM for salad dressings I guess, but I want the good stuff for dipping (chicken and stuff). I hate the 'dressing' style stuff on food.

The ranch is always too thin, or too zingy. I HATE Hidden Valley. I don't like Ken's. I don't think Kraft's is any good either. I was buying Marie's out of the cooler because it's almost there but not quite. I've gotten sick of it actually.

Applebee's or Buffalo Wild Wing's honey mustard is the best. Once again I hate Hidden Valley and Ken's.

Any suggestions?

Xandra

Renee's usually makes really thick and creamy dressing, though I'm not a ranch fan so can't really compare.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
i cant offer advice on the ranch, because i dont like it, but have you tried either newmans or making your own HM? its literally equal parts honey, spicy or brown mustard, and mayo. swear to god.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
The only way I've found that I can get good restaraunt quality ranch is to get the powdered ranch mix. For dipping just add it to some sour cream and it's thick and delicious. For salads add sour cream and a little milk or heavy cream and it thins it out to pour over your salad. It would make it easier if someone would sell that stuff out of a jar or bottle but they don't that I've found. But it's not too hard to mix it yourself.

I don't like honey mustard so I don't know how to do that.

The fresh dressing in the refrigerator section (next to the bagged greens) is going to be your best quality (Natrually Fresh is pretty good. its carried at Kroger) but really to get a good ranch you'll have to make it. Idk about honey mustard. None of the room temperature stuff is going to taste anything close to good.

Members online

No members online now.