If you could only have one breed...

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Gonna have to say boxers. A lot of that is because that's really the only breed I know. But they are awesome so that's okay.

Tollers. Knowing I will only have a finite number of dogs in my life, I can't imagine spending one of those slots on a dog that isn't a goofy little red retriever.

Saeleofu

Smooth collies. I would be tempted to have Koolies, but I've never actually owned one yet and they're too small to be working dogs in the capacities I need them to be.

Pops2

Cur, either houla or black mouth. Can't say for sure which but I'm leaning toward BMC.

I'm gonna have to say a mutt... that may be cheating but both of my dogs have been mutts and they own my heart.

Cinnamon was a miniature poodle mix supposedly a miniature/toy poodle one but I'm not sure on the toy because her legs were too long for both these breeds. That and her coat wasn't as curly as poodles' tend to be. So I'm thinking miniature/something else BUT I could be wrong.

Luna is a terrier mix not sure what, as the shelter wasn't sure but I'm thinking fox terrier mix, the coloring and some facial features but again I could be completely off LOL.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Corgis!!!! Cardigans AND Pemmies please. (;

After working with thousands of dogs in competition, training, and boarding... I can honestly say there isn't a single Corgi that didn't steal my heart. I cannot say that about any other breed, not even close.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Time will tell as Merlin grows.. but right now, Aussies.
I spent the weekend at the breeders and simply loved her dogs and would've taken any of them home. They just seem like the right fit for me honestly

If only they came with less floof! lol Merlin's light hair shedding on my mostly black wardrobe.. not cool haha

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I would be very happy owning English Shepherds and only English Shepherds. Border Collie would be my second choice.

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Chihuahuas!

had to make people laugh a little.
of course Aussies! I'm on my 4th one and my fifth is already being planned!

Members online

No members online now.