Rofl! She is cracking me up

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I guess she's trying to make up for her obnoxiousness last night that had me feeling overwhelmed.

I was taking a bath and since I live alone, I never really close the door. Next to the bathroom is the laundry room and a big pile of clothes on the floor. :eek: And in the middle of the pile of clothes there was a tag that came on some jewelry I got. I guess it fell into the floor and I didn't notice it. It was a necklace and there was some some sticky stuff on it. I don't know if it was tape or glue or whatever. My guess is that she stepped on it and it stuck to her foot.

I missed the initial interaction but I see Mia jump up in the air, startled, and then I see her run away. I am confused and watch her approach the tag like it might be dangerous. She walks up to it and stands just out of reach of it. Then she sticks out her leg and paws at it, but can't reach. She inches forwards and sticks out her leg with a look of 'I don't wanna touch it!' on her face. She keeps her paw out of reach again.

She leans forward but stays well out of reach. Walks around it and reaches again and fails. So she grabs one of my sweaters on the ground and is pulling on it. Grabs a pair of pants that the tag was resting on and pulls it. The tag moves! Mia gets more suspicious.

She just kept trying and trying that for about 20 minutes. She is very sure the tag is evil and out to get her. She's also very sure it moved on its own.

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Oh you weird dog.

M

MyHorseMyRules

lol Boone, the dog who's never scared of anything, was scared of a random leaf the other day... Dogs are weird.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
She behaves this way to toads too. Whenever we see a toad, she does the 'I am trying to poke you into moving without actually having to touch you' maneuver.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Hahaha oh that's hilarious...honestly it reminds me of when Mira tried to retrieve a "ball" of used blue painters tape...some of it had the sticky side out but it was ball shaped and she just knew it had to be retrieved...but it kept having loose tendrils stick to her chest or face or ear...she was VERY miffed at that ball by the time she delivered it too me...lol

Members online

No members online now.