i'd like to share this

josephine

I lost Max a year ago,he was 3years old,I loved him so much...I was sure that i wouldn't adopt a dog ever again but a little puppy warmed my heart 3months ago...she filled my empty heart.

I'd like to share this with all of you...what i made back...I surely miss him still but i know that i will see him again when the time comes.

http://memoryofmax.netfirms.com/index.htm

I'd like to say to those that has lost a "friend",write your thoughts and feelings somewhere or say to someone what you feel,the pain won't go away right away but you'll feel a lot better...

Saje

Island dweller
Ahh, that's so nice. You made me get a little choked up with that one. <sniff> I'm really sorry he was poisoned. That just makes it sooo much harder. :(

I'm glad you found a new furfriend to help fill the void.

Saje

roni

K-9 lover ;)
Josephine ~

I am so sorry to hear what happened to Max. I just can't believe that people can be that cruel. I understand your pain. That was a very nice tribute that you made for Max. When I lost Rudy I thought the whole world had just stopped. I literally felt like there was a hot fire poker in my stomach. I still get that feeling every so often but I just have to remember all of our good times together. Goodluck with your new k-9 kid.

Roni

josephine

Thank you for your kind words!Yeah it's been hard,i've had many dogs but none like him...Those 3 years,were the best years of my life.

Thanks

Saje

Island dweller
I've lost several pets, as happens when you own/mother a lot of them. But the worst death ever was when my horse died. It may seem weird that I felt like that with a horse but she was EVERYTHING to me for so many years. I mean, my social life revolved around what I did with her (pony club, 4-H, trail riding), she was my way of getting away and my best friend. It took me over a year to be able to talk about it. It was horrible. Worse because it was tragic and too soon - like your pup.

Well, I don't want to hijack your nice tribute thread with my horse story. :) I just wanted to let you know that I really do know what it's like.

How's the new little fella?

josephine

Saje said:
I've lost several pets, as happens when you own/mother a lot of them. But the worst death ever was when my horse died. It may seem weird that I felt like that with a horse but she was EVERYTHING to me for so many years. I mean, my social life revolved around what I did with her (pony club, 4-H, trail riding), she was my way of getting away and my best friend. It took me over a year to be able to talk about it. It was horrible. Worse because it was tragic and too soon - like your pup.

Well, I don't want to hijack your nice tribute thread with my horse story. :) I just wanted to let you know that I really do know what it's like.

How's the new little fella?

So sorry to hear about your horse :( No it's not weird,i understand the bond you had with your horse...It can happen with most of the pets/animals.

She's well,trying to teach her stuff,but she has lots of distractions in my house, my mom calling her all the time,feeding her,listening to doors opening/closing,people walking all the time also the weather is pretty bad so i can't take her outdoors to teach her...so it's quite hard to teach her stuff.But she's smart and i'm sure with a little try she'll learn :)

Saje

Island dweller
Aww. She's still young though isn't she?
Its hard when there are a lot of people around.
My bf ALWAYs decides to take the dogs outside right when I get Maverick laying nicely for brushing. <sigh>

:)

josephine

Saje said:
Aww. She's still young though isn't she?
Its hard when there are a lot of people around.
My bf ALWAYs decides to take the dogs outside right when I get Maverick laying nicely for brushing. <sigh>

:)
She's 6month old :)
She knows the "Sit", "don't", "fetch", "spin standing on two legs",her name so far.

awwwwww yeah i know how it is

Saje

Island dweller
That's pretty good! My dogs don't know that much. LOL They need to go to school but I haven't been able to afford it.
They know sit, lay down, up, "get out of the way" - well, they know the tone :) Paw. Off the bed. ...

At least I think they know those things. I think they get used to you and sort of figure out what you want. :)

josephine

Saje said:
That's pretty good! My dogs don't know that much. LOL They need to go to school but I haven't been able to afford it.
They know sit, lay down, up, "get out of the way" - well, they know the tone :) Paw. Off the bed. ...

At least I think they know those things. I think they get used to you and sort of figure out what you want. :)

Yeah i know what you mean :)
Btw i checked youtr website...your pets are beautiful :)

Saje

Island dweller
Thanks. I have to get more pics up there now that I have a dig camera. They're all special. :) And quite a handful.

Members online

No members online now.