teeth loss

is it ok if my dogs is losing her teeth pretty quickly? shes just 5 months and in the last 3 days i have already found abuot 3 teeth fall out. and her bottom canine tooth fell out and the other one is really wiggly that i can just lightly pull it out or something. and shes lost a few back teeth. is this normal? i didnt really want to run her to the vet just to find out that theyre going to say shes jsut losing her baby teeth bc we dont have the best vet and its pretty far.

A

Angel Chicken

That is all it is :)

She is growing up to be a big girl, and once losing the first tooth, they come out QUICK.

Luckily I heled Kona get a few of hers out, so I got to keep them :)

I know... I am one dog loving girl...

bubbatd

Like kids, they usually lose the front ones first ....but there are exceptions... she's just growing up !!

Last edited:
really?? because she just now lost her other bottom canine. i just thought it was a little too quick. and her breath has been smelling pretty bad lately. does that have anything to do with the teeth falling out?

L

LabBreeder

is it ok if my dogs is losing her teeth pretty quickly? shes just 5 months and in the last 3 days i have already found abuot 3 teeth fall out. and her bottom canine tooth fell out and the other one is really wiggly that i can just lightly pull it out or something. and shes lost a few back teeth. is this normal? i didnt really want to run her to the vet just to find out that theyre going to say shes jsut losing her baby teeth bc we dont have the best vet and its pretty far.

What breed is she? My male Lab is just under 6 months old and he started losing his teeth at 4 months. It sounds normal to me. My female Lab was around 5 months when she started losing her teeth.

Sadie is just about 5 months and has been losing teeth for about a month. I actually found 3 "fang" teeth, one small front tooth and a side tooth. I put them in a little trinket box to keep :D

oh ok i was just wondering because it was just so fast, not soon, fast. like she would be biting me and one will just pop out and then she would go off and chew on a stuffed animal and i would find another tooth. its like they were just all falling out. lol

Members online