Dogs *sigh*

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I don't know what it is tonight im not sure what is out in the yard but the inside dogs tonight are having constant bathroom breaks. Either Zeus or Tracker will go to the door and start whining and so i get up :rolleyes: walk alllll the way to the door ( I know im dramatic) and of course when the door is open EVERYONE has to go out :rolleyes: . We have had 4 breaks so far im about ready to say hold it!!! I really don't think their going because their just out their yapping at something or someone. To come to think of i think I will lock the doors tonight....

Saje

Island dweller
Hmm. It's an odd night all-round I think. Maverick, who rarely barks, has been yelling at something all night and it's not Mikey cuz he's here with me.

Weird. Full moon?

Sometimes they just get a wild hare . . . Kharma takes those spells, and Bimmer just HAS to go and keep an eye on her. Shiva's typically not leaving me at night though. If I go out, she insists on going with me, but she stays with me and comes right back in with me too. Sometimes I think the poor thing is afraid of the dark, but she's more afraid of something happening to me out there in the dark . . .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I know victor is yanking my chain..and he better darn well eek out a few drops if he is going to drag me out there..since it is spring there are lots of sounds and smells of all the little critters waking up and making thier nests..i think he just wants to go out and "read" the world.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Gus did the same thing when I had a bell by the door, he would be ringing that bell every five minutes, when the neighbours dog barked he wanted out, when there was a car outside he wanted out! Drove me mad so we got rid of the bell in the end! Now he comes and asks me if he wants out.

lol. Whenever I open the door, most times every single dog is there, wanting to go out. Especially if there's a nice patch of sun to lie in.

Irish

What is worse is when you are sound asleep in bed, with the covers all nice and warm and your dog wants out. Bear will go and pace in the kitchen, and I will hear the tap, tap, tap of his nails on the floor. That is my signal that he needs to go out. Its not very often but I sure do hate getting up in the middle of the night!

EliNHunter

While sleeping, Eli would at least come up an nudge me in my sleep while panting. That was his sign. Hunter has been more difficult to figure out. He just sits or stands and stares at me. :rolleyes: I finally got it, although a bit hard to know he's doing it when I'm sound asleep! When I found this board, I'd posted the story of Hunter having his "bowel" problems in the middle of the night after I first got him from the shelter. He had to unload BAD and poor baby didn't know what to do. So, guess what he did? He nudged through the shower curtain in my tub/shower and went EVERYWHERE in the TUB! It was like 6 cans of pumpkin pie filling had been thrown in there! I got up in the morning and let the boyz out to pot, as was our usual routine. I left the back door open for them to come in and out as they please. Then, I go to take a shower. I shut the bathroom door, turn on the fan, swipe the shower curtain open, only to discover the major blowout he had!!! I was absolutely stunned. And to make matters worse, I open the bathroom door to find Hunter cowering outside in the hall thinking he'd been bad!!! Poor baby! I loved on him and loved on him saying how smart he was and he couldn't help it and Mommy would clean it up, no problem! He had another episode over the wintertime (I've only had him about a year). While I was at work. This time he didn't use the tub, though. He went down to the (nasty) basement where there are 3 cat litter boxes and newspapers cover the cement floor. He dumped down there on the newspaper. Easy clean up! :D

mrose_s

BusterLove
our dogs spend nearly all day outside, our yard is securely fenced though.
In my next house im just gonna put a dog door in

Members online

No members online now.