What is the coolest thing your dog will do..

bubbatd

Hmmm go to my bed when I take off his collar at night ? Or head to the garage when I get my wallet and he knows he'll be going car-car ?

Dekka

Just try me..
Hmm that isn't exactly what I meant.. but thats really cool that he knows the cue of you getting your wallet means 'we are going for a car ride' :)

elegy

overdogged
mushroom will snap his teeth together ferociously on cue, which i think is hilarious, but i might be a bit off.

luce heels backwards and sideways which i think is pretty cool.

steve um er well... ???

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
He will go get his harness and put it over his head when I say "wanna go walkies?!" lol

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
vixie "sits pretty" which is the move form her usual sit up (front paws off the ground butt on the floor) she puts her paws next to her face like shes putting her hands up for a bank robber...
im not sure how she learned it, but now she does it every time you say "sit pretty"

the others dont have anything realy "fancy" on cue...

jasper will tell you wats up when you ask him...
you say whats up and hell resond with "woo woo, no WHY?" when ruby wont play with him or "mamma cooookie" when he wants a treat...

ruby if you ask her if she wants to go out, if she does shell bop you with her paw, and if she doesnt she runs to the couch and puts her head under the blanket...

and if you ask ANY of my dogs if its cold and they are, they will go get their sweaters from the clothe box...and they each know which cubby it theres.!

Dekka

Just try me..
Those are awesome!

My fave thing of Dekka's was repeatedly fetching that hotdogs... I never trained that specifically, but she knew the cue 'bring it here'..

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Ares - Pretty much everything he does on cue is coolest. (No, I'm not biased at all ;)) I'd say the coolest is sneezing on command and the second is shaking ~ full body shake like when they're wet -- he doesn't always get it, sometimes he insists on sneezing instead of shaking. Also his area searches and scent discrimination retrieves are kinda cool.

Morgan - Nothing. :rofl1: She was my training drop out.

Tyr - I'd say a spin, but it has lost it's coolness. So I'm going to go with a toss up between his ability to call off a helper and his running down. :)

Nyx's coolest thing on cue is a down stay. :eek: I think she needs some work.

So, Dekka...what's the coolest thing Kat will do on cue?? :p

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Hmmmm.... not sure if this is what your asking for BUT...

its not cool, but I think its cute lol

When I ask Chloe, "Where's the squirrel?" she'll run to the nearest tree look up in it...

CaliTerp07

Lucy will stand up and throw her paws in the air if you yell "touch down!" (making the referee TD signal) That was a hit during superbowl last year :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor runs up and across the side steep banks like spiderman.

Mary tail talks and nose snorts a whole converstaion with you,

Pepper can run like a bullet shot out of a gun.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Pepper is at this moment removing a mouse from behind my computer.

Members online

No members online now.