Groomed & Looking Good for the Summer

Equinox

And by "groomed", I mean "run over a few times with a slicker brush"... that counts, right? ;)

FEELING good, too!

albeit a little sleepy... or may he's doing his best coyote impression

Trent says "hello!"

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger

I thought you might appreciate seeing Knox's head looking distinctly more Trent like. He's almost TWO. :yikes: !

Equinox

Thanks everyone! He has become quite the dog as he matures, it's fun even for me to look at the pictures and realize how much he's grown.

That would be my idea of grooming too, lol!
I'll admit I think of the freshly bathed and groomed and fluffed dogs here on Chaz and feel a tad embarrassed :eek: Trent's been blowing coat, so I finally looked at the carpet and at his coat and gave in. Brushed him a couple of times and ultimately decided that this was as good as it is going to get :rofl1:

We are a groomer's worst nightmare!

I thought you might appreciate seeing Knox's head looking distinctly more Trent like. He's almost TWO. :yikes: !
IT'S A KNOX! I love Knox, and can't believe how quickly the time has passed... didn't you just get that one gangly derpyhead sable dog yesterday? Who's this handsome hunk pictured above?

I always appreciate Knox. You just never post pictures, you horrible person :p

He looks so huggable! <3
And he is! He's not a touchy feely dog (though he's always been a champion cuddler), but I think he's going through a weird Cute Dog phase. Tries to solicit hugs all the time.

I think he senses my second dog fever :cool:

Equinox

Me, too - on both accounts! It is so interesting to flip through past photos and see how much darker he was, I would have never realized it otherwise. Glad his face has remained dark as well, I like the predominantly darker dogs.

Funny thing, though, because now when I post headshots or pictures of him from the front, I frequently get asked if he is a dark/black sable!

Members online