Working Coolies

Thank you for the scenery compliments, BC is a absolutly beautiful province and we are lucky to live here...and I grew up from the age 6 to 19 in France, seen lots of different countries and scenery...I would not live anywhere else but here...

I went ahead and took some stacked pics of a few of my dogs today in between training lessons...I have to be completly honest and admit that with the very unwelcome receival I have had on this forum, I am a bit cautious as to post pics for those same people to pick apart...my dogs are my life:they live in my home, they share my most important milestones, they mean absolutly everything to me...

So I will post these pictures for those who are trying...and hope those who are not can keep a few things in mind before posting...
.coolies in general are not cookie cutter, they have differences
.these dogs are from 2 seperate kennels that do not practice merle to merle or inbreeding (sister/brother matings, father/daughter matings etc...) and one has irish spotting (white collar, feet, tail tip) in the lines and the other tan points (brown eye brows, cheeks, feet and bum)
.my dogs DO NOT KNOW HOW TO STACK for pictures, lol...omg...they were like "WHAT on earth do u want lady"
.they are ranch dogs, not show dogs...they work everyday
.and please be kind, again these are my kids

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! I appreciate the effort and your dogs are great!
i was just looking at the over all shape , they look very close to my untrained eye. I like the deep chests and the tuck . Very cool to see the over all sameness.
from the other pics it looked as if some where butt high and just unproportioned.

Thanks again!

edit , I really love Bieber!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! I appreciate the effort and your dogs are great!
i was just looking at the over all shape , they look very close to my untrained eye. I like the deep chests and the tuck . Very cool to see the over all sameness.
from the other pics it looked as if some where butt high and just unproportioned.

Thanks again!
Agreed, it is waaaay easier to see their body type with these pictures. Very helpful.

Medium coat is my fav, fluffy but low maintenance teehee...Malt is a stunner thats for sure, hard to walk anywhere with him and his father...lol
Beiber is very handsome, a ladies man (he was named by my breeders 12 yr old, as he was 11 months when he finally came to canada, chosen at 8 weeks but breeder and I wanted to ensure he was worthy of being in the breeding program) so he spent alot of time with the 12 yr old....he is a love bug and a hard worker
Thank you for being kind to them...they are amazing dogs

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Okay, the ones with fluffy coats-the fur between the toes sticking up is too cute. Your dogs are all gorgeous.

noludoru

Bored Now.
this is Avalon Malt, Gunnah/Mindii son, he is 14 months old

OMG. Want. I love his markings. And the little foot fluff! I can't handle the foot fluff.

Thanks for the stacked pictures. They look much more uniform in them than in any of your other pictures. I can see the resemblance.

Members online

No members online now.