Do your dogs 'spoon'

Saje

Island dweller
Weird question. But out of all my dogs Sakari is the only one that spoons properly. She'll slide right up next to me and lay quietly with her head under my chin. She's a perfect fit! My other dogs dont' really get it. Nanook is too hyper and is always paying at me. Mikey likes to lay and fart in your face and Mav... well he doesn't like to be on the bed. We make him get up every once and awhile and he'll lay there with a "Why am I here" look on his face and then go lay on the floor :rolleyes:

TheWonderPuppies

Pres. Of Gutter Club.....
Duchess will but Princess gives me the WTF look and then gets the zoomies i wiwl try to get pics of it one day! and i would really like pics of that from you lol

A

Angel Chicken

Kona is a big time spooner... she loves to snuggle me now my hair is cut... she just nuzzles and sleeps there now LOL

IliamnasQuest

Loves off-leash training!
Khana is very snuggly. I often sit on the bed with my right leg over the side and my left leg stretched out on the bed. Khana jumps up, gets to the spot between my outstretched legs, and then leans against me and slides down so she's as close to me as she can get. Then she'll look up over her shoulder at me until I pet her .. *L*

She also comes up to me to snuggle in the morning .. I'll be laying on my side, she leans her shoulder into my chest and then slides down so she's against me, often wiggling onto her back so that I can rub her belly (she's SURE that I must want to rub her belly!). What is especially cute is that every time I stop, she either puts her paw over her face or she tips her nose up and licks my face. Either way, it's her cue to me to KEEP RUBBING!

I never thought I'd have a 50+ pound lap puppy, but I love it!

Melanie and the gang in Alaska

Dreeza

yes, but ONLY when he is in the mood :rolleyes: Otherwise, he gives you a bog ol sigh like "arggg...get OUT of my personal space", and then gets up and moves to the corner of the bed.

He keeps getting better and better about snuggling though! We were snuggling big time this morning...wasn't really spooning though, cause his belly was kinda up against mine, instead of his back...but it was really cute, cause I had my arm around him, and one of his back legs, and one of his front legs were resting on me, so he was kinda 'hugging' me. Usually when I get so lucky that he cuddles so well...he gets sick of it after 5 mins, but this morning I woke up at 7am, got into that position, and he stayed snuggling with me until like 9am!!:D

Members online

No members online now.