Why We Don’t Step In and Spank When Members Bicker

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Is good! Debate is ALWAYS good... But like many things, there have to be boundaries.

I always find it a bit sad when mods get involved in bickering though. And I have seen a few cases of that.

I understand - they have opinions too... but I kind of feel that a position of mod is a position of trust... and people have to feel confident to approach mods knowing that their query or gripe will be taken seriously. And in an UNBIASED manner.

If you want to bicker and bitch like us mere mortals... I think you should STAY a mere mortal.

And too that end, I think it is wise for mods to stay out of the bicker festivities... But of course - thats is just my lowly opinion ;)

bubbatd

Hmmmmmmmm .... but it's our place to sooth the troubled waters .....and we do have opinions .

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Going to say that I feel the mods are a great crew here and are people and forum members first and foremost. If they get in to the bickering it is fine by me. I have seen it and really don't mind it because they are forum members first and mods after they were members. If we want cold detached mods then Chaz needs to find some for that purpose alone and they need to mod and not participate. I am honored that I have become close to some of the mods and am in their daily lives as well as the forum one.

To Chaz mods never change who you are and how you do your job here you are great !!!

bubbatd

Basically it's a great group all around !!! And like all families , we do have our moments !

TheWonderPuppies

Pres. Of Gutter Club.....
But moments are what makes us understand each other batter and make us more like a family chaz wouldnt be chaz without the good the bad and the ugly;)

One of the reasons for having a number of mods is so that one mod doesn't have to shoulder the entire responsibility for one forum - and so that the mods can participate. Face it. If we were Stepford Mods this place would be a whole lot different . . . and those of you who enjoy it here, wouldn't.

And there was a lot of thought that went into asking the various mods to take on the responsibility. All of us are quite different - be design. That makes for a good diversity of opinions and styles so that none of us even inadvertently imposes our own views and personality on the forum, or its members. Kind of helps to guarantee some intellectual and emotional anarchy ;)

Kase

One of the reasons for having a number of mods is so that one mod doesn't have to shoulder the entire responsibility for one forum - and so that the mods can participate. Face it. If we were Stepford Mods this place would be a whole lot different . . . and those of you who enjoy it here, wouldn't.

And there was a lot of thought that went into asking the various mods to take on the responsibility. All of us are quite different - be design. That makes for a good diversity of opinions and styles so that none of us even inadvertently imposes our own views and personality on the forum, or its members. Kind of helps to guarantee some intellectual and emotional anarchy ;)

I'm not good with words so will cheat and ditto you :hail:.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Great post, Renee...

That's why I love it here. I am on one forum where they do that. It drives me nuts. You can sure as hell bet that I wouldn't be staying if there wasn't so much great information to be had on it, but EVERYTHING gets censored.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
There's another forum I'm on that closes every thread and deletes every post that disagrees with the general consensus of the forum. It's pretty sad. Many topics are off-limits, and while there are many great people there I don't like it. I still want to be a person with opinions and be allowed to express them. I really appreciate the mods here and the freedom they/you give us to work out our problems instead of having to dive in if someone disagrees in some way. Sometimes people need a mod intervention when they won't chill out or there are severe unjustified personal attacks but a lot of the times people can work it out.

Okay, well she says she's changed her mind....You and Chloe can still come over, but she wants no part of the spanking game.

Members online

No members online now.