The Good News thread

FG167

Oh man, here I was thinking I did something wrong and you were mad at me or something and blocked me, lol.

Glad things are looking up for you!
Ah, I feel like I should've posted something before I deactivated because I got several messages/emails from people I inadvertently hurt because they thought I blocked them.

Is the rumor you related or dog related?

How old is he now?

Your photography is really fantastic and seeing your photos always make my day.
Both LOL

I married the training director to my IPO club last weekend. That has been rip-tearing around the IPO community like whoa.

Limit is 1.5 years now, he'll be 2 years in May.

Wow, thank you :) I still struggle with my camera. I don't know if I'm better/pickier now than I was before...or what but I'm just constantly struggling and picking at my photos haha

Thank you for the wonderfully supportive post :D

Have just lurked on your photostream to get my Eden fix. <3 And Limit is looking GORGEOUS.

I have blocked every single member of my family and Matt's family on FB. It's seriously like 20 people. And it is blissful. Lol.
Thank you! Eden is as naughty as ever - and her brown eye spot is starting to turn white, it's really making me sad! She's not even 4 years old yet.

Limit thinks he's pretty studly too ;)

haha my family is fabulous. BUT, I am REALLY thinking of getting back on FB and ANYONE that says anything negative will be removed. I am tired of people who don't even know me or my dogs or my family judging and offering opinions. I miss posting my pics there and seeing everyone else's pics! I miss out on so much at trials and stuff!!

Equinox

Both LOL

I married the training director to my IPO club last weekend. That has been rip-tearing around the IPO community like whoa.

Wow, thank you :) I still struggle with my camera. I don't know if I'm better/pickier now than I was before...or what but I'm just constantly struggling and picking at my photos haha

OH!! I knew you guys were together but I didn't know you got married!!! AHHH. SQUEE. NOT ENOUGH WORDS. Congratulations, I am SO happy for you!!! That's wonderful news <3 <3 <3 I bet you guys make an incredible team :)

Also, I loved your photos before but I definitely think you've improved - your photography and editing is consistently great and I just love (and envy) all the photos you post. I think your work is gorgeous! Oh, and almost 2 already?!? Where does the time go? He's grown up incredibly well, even if he still has that mischievous puppy expression sometimes!

Airn

Ah, I feel like I should've posted something before I deactivated because I got several messages/emails from people I inadvertently hurt because they thought I blocked them.

Both LOL

Thank you! Eden is as naughty as ever - and her brown eye spot is starting to turn white, it's really making me sad! She's not even 4 years old yet.

haha my family is fabulous. BUT, I am REALLY thinking of getting back on FB and ANYONE that says anything negative will be removed. I am tired of people who don't even know me or my dogs or my family judging and offering opinions. I miss posting my pics there and seeing everyone else's pics! I miss out on so much at trials and stuff!!
Post more on Chaz! It would be nice to have someone to share Kelpie stuff with. :)

Taqroy

Both LOL

Congrats!

Well family is just my example lol. My family is great but my mom can't keep herself from commenting on every single one of my posts and Matt's mom has gone off the deep end since we had a baby. So I blocked everyone because I got annoyed and I didn't want the whining of "but you didn't block your Daaaaad".

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I GOT OFF OF WORK AT 5 TODAY.

So excited. I normally work 8-6 shifts on Monday, and was totally planning to stay until 6 until a coworker said made some comment about "being all alone on shift until 6". Then I was all like, "Wait, I'm here with you! You're here with me?" and she said, "Don't you get off at 5?" AND I DID.

HAPPINESS.

Kootenay

Are you on Flickr? I am constantly updating pics on there at least. I missed everyone too! Thank you :) I am beyond happy right now.
I am! I just started actually using it, though I've had an account there for a while. I'm Kootenaywolf. Anyone who wants to add me, please do, I'd love to find more people on there (I think I'm following like one person).

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Awwww Falon I'm sorry to hear you were having a shitty time on FB but glad to know I didn't offend you. I just always enjoyed your posts and pics and was like, WAT HAPPEN? when you disappeared.

Congrats on the wedding and I hope you're back on FB when you're ready. And if not, then hang out here more. :p

Saeleofu

I just got a REALLY ****ING FANTASTIC offer just now. Like...I'm tearing up because it's so awesome. I have to think it over because it's a BIG change and involves a bit of chance, but...this could be the break I've been looking for.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I just got a REALLY ****ING FANTASTIC offer just now. Like...I'm tearing up because it's so awesome. I have to think it over because it's a BIG change and involves a bit of chance, but...this could be the break I've been looking for.
YAY! Congrats! I hope it works out perfectly for you :)

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
If this is what I'm thinking it is, doittttt.

FG167

OH!! I knew you guys were together but I didn't know you got married!!! AHHH. SQUEE. NOT ENOUGH WORDS. Congratulations, I am SO happy for you!!! That's wonderful news <3 <3 <3 I bet you guys make an incredible team :)

Also, I loved your photos before but I definitely think you've improved - your photography and editing is consistently great and I just love (and envy) all the photos you post. I think your work is gorgeous! Oh, and almost 2 already?!? Where does the time go? He's grown up incredibly well, even if he still has that mischievous puppy expression sometimes!
We did 02.07.2014

I can't even describe my happiness. It's disgustingly happy-ending-ish. I recognize that, and love it.

I keep telling him "Mr. Training Director, sir, when are you going to get Kas and I ready for our IPO I?" hahahaha

My ring

His

Thank you, I have to attribute almost all of my editing "skills" to Maggie. She taught me a ton and also gave me the courage to try some other things. I am jealous of your lighting - you always get really nice, soft lighting, and no matter how hard I try, my photos always end up...harsher than that. I keep trying though!

I am scheduling an agility evaluation for private lessons with Limit. His nerves are still pretty crappy but he's recovering faster and faster and his drive is phenomenal so I'm hoping I can focus it.

Post more on Chaz! It would be nice to have someone to share Kelpie stuff with. :)
Kelpie man!

I got annoyed and I didn't want the whining of "but you didn't block your Daaaaad".
This literally cracked me up, I can HEAR it hahahaha

I am! I just started actually using it, though I've had an account there for a while. I'm Kootenaywolf. Anyone who wants to add me, please do, I'd love to find more people on there (I think I'm following like one person).
You found me :)

Awwww Falon I'm sorry to hear you were having a shitty time on FB but glad to know I didn't offend you. I just always enjoyed your posts and pics and was like, WAT HAPPEN? when you disappeared.

Congrats on the wedding and I hope you're back on FB when you're ready. And if not, then hang out here more. :p
Thank you! That's really nice to hear :) I have been getting on here more and more. I was lurking at first but started posting recently again. I miss having my photos out...I'm the only one that looks at them it feels like lol

TAKE THE CHANCE! I recently did the same thing and soooo 100% worth it (and I took a 50% pay cut)

Too true. Love it.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
We did 02.07.2014

I can't even describe my happiness. It's disgustingly happy-ending-ish. I recognize that, and love it.

I keep telling him "Mr. Training Director, sir, when are you going to get Kas and I ready for our IPO I?" hahahaha

My ring

His
Congrats!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
OMG Falon your ring is fantastic. I love it.
Stick around please. We like you.

Yes, it's that thing!

The more I think about it the better it sounds. But **** it's SCARY. :yikes:
What do you have to lose? And what do you have to gain?
From what you've said about how things are going and the opportunities you have where you are right now, I think you're in the perfect position to make a leap of faith. Do it!

Members online

No members online now.