Not new, but HI

Hello everyone. I'm not a new member. But my normal forum seems to be down and I'm having major dog forum withdraw. :yikes: So thought I'd hop over here for now. I hope everyone is having a safe and hopefully dryer Independence day. We've been rained out here unfortunately.

For those that don't know me. I'm SWC or Salem (Whichever you wish to type). Live in Ky. Have one dog named Kota (Blue Merle collie) and two spoiled rotten cats.

Saje

Island dweller
Seriously? I was thinking about you just yesterday. Or maybe the day before. Good to see you :) How are things?

Glad to see you back !!! Stay !!
Ha ha. Well while I'm here perhaps you'll have to work on my obedience training. I'm horrendous with the stay command. ;) But I'm certainly food motivated. :hail:

Seriously? I was thinking about you just yesterday. Or maybe the day before. Good to see you :) How are things?

Ha ha. Well Its always a pleasure to be thought of. I'm doing alright. Other than these rain showers. I think this is the wettest summer I have ever scene in Kentucky. I went to a Renaissance fair today and got rained out. :(
Our fireworks is also postponed so take lots of pics if you get to see fireworks tonight. :)

Saje

Island dweller
Ha ha. Well Its always a pleasure to be thought of. I'm doing alright. Other than these rain showers. I think this is the wettest summer I have ever scene in Kentucky. I went to a Renaissance fair today and got rained out. :(
Our fireworks is also postponed so take lots of pics if you get to see fireworks tonight. :)
Well we had our Canada Day celebrations on the first so my fireworks are past but this is my fave from last year:

Too bad for all the wet weather. It's been pretty hot and dry here!

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Howdy. I am having withdrawls too even though I have been mainly lurking lately. Glad to see you here.

Alimel

I Live in My Dog's House
Hey! It is good to see you here! :popcorn: I have been lurking here for a while and thought I would say hi since there have been some er..problems...over there and I am feeling lonely! :lol-sign:

Hey! It is good to see you here! :popcorn: I have been lurking here for a while and thought I would say hi since there have been some er..problems...over there and I am feeling lonely! :lol-sign:
(((( Alimel )))) How r u. I was having withdrawls. lol. So unless the other board gets their stuff in gear I'll be here. ;)

Members online

No members online now.