Hee hee hee

Saje

Island dweller
My new neighbour is playing fetch with my dogs over the fence and baby talking them. He doesn't know I'm watching/listening. It's pretty cute. They are thrilled!

I've never seen him play fetch with his own dog though. :rolleyes:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
wish i had nice neighbors..mine don't say boo an i have lived here for a year..that is except for the one i take the dog home too....maybe his dog won't play fetch!
I used to watch the man across the street swing his kids every morning..i was so jealous! Mine didn't act like the kids were even in the house! I did take them to kiddy park right behind us and swing them myself..ohhhh how Aaron loved that.

My neighbors are like "Grandpa's and Grandma's to my dogs. I'm very lucky. :D They spoil them as rotten as I do....in fact...even more. LOL They get away with almost anything at Grandma and Grandpa's house. LOL

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
My neigbors are too far away to have real contact with my dogs. There is an older man who is one of my neighbors. He has two old dogs a Cocker Spainiel named Avery and Cairn Terrier named Spice and they visit the farm and run along the boundry fences playing with my dogs. I take them home though since i don't want them hurt but the wildlife and i know their owner can't even drive anymore.

That's cute! One of ours at the trailer park likes the girls, but calls them both "Meathead." :rolleyes: He doesn't pay any attention to Bimmer, though. He like Buffy a lot until he knocked on the front door one day when we were gone and she scared the bejeebers out of him, lol! Herbie, Chester's Dad, spoils them all, and thinks Bimmer's just one neat dog . . . and the girls crack him up. Shiva steals things out of his boat :eek: Our neighbor Jay, who is a crack mechanic (love him - he's rebuilding the motor in Charley's Toyota truck right now) thinks the dogs are great and doesn't worry about anyone getting into his tools anymore! Even the guy who owns the place (and has that foul tempered Mini Schnauzer) thinks they're pretty good to have around since he found out they are very slick at eradicating groundhogs.

Chester, of course, would much rather be over here hunting with Bimmer or goofing around with Shiva and Kharma . . .

My neighbor sprays water on my dogs with a hose when he thinks I'm not looking. Than he gets scared and calls the police when I knock on his door asking why he did it. Than the police call me and ask me if I'm threatening my neighbor. I always say no. This has happened, 5 times now. I wonder if he'd find it funny if I got my water pressurizer and sprayed him with it?

lol. It seems whenever someone has something nice to say about they're neighbors, I come in and always make the thread sad. Sorry lol.

-Jon

Aw, don't worry about that Shredhead! We all remember the lousy neighbor you've got. We've got a couple that would probably be a pain if Charley didn't have the reputation for having a short fuse and hitting hard - and being a little crazy - that he's had since he went to college! He worked hard for that reputation, lol!

darkchild16

We are Home.
my neighbors love my dogs my friend aaron lives next door and when he leaves for work he always comes over 1o min. before to play with the dogs and talk to me. i swear hes going to take my walker puppy one day lol. my other neighbors love them too but walker doesnt like theit daughter shes 6-7 and he does not like kids around that age. hes a weird dog

Blondie

Some of my neighbors are nice, there's even one lady that even today, after a year Blondie's living with us, everytime she sees us, she says "I saw Blondie first than you, because your mother passed by my house before getting home that day and I carried him for a while" Really, how many times can you listen to a stupid story, huh? Her husband also talks to Blondie when he comes near the gate, like "Hey Blondie, what's up, why are you barking at me?" Hee Hee...

Then the lady next door has 3 rescue dogs, all female, and she loves Blondie, and so does her sister who lives next to her. This lady always says how adorable Blondie smells and how pretty his eyes are. Of course she always brags about how her dogs obbey her, and Blondie does as he pleases. Big difference -he's the alpha dog in the house!!

Blondie

Crazy about him, alright! Especially when he's barking his guts out, haha. I guess he can get annoying to other neighbors, but nobody has said anything (there are many other dogs in the neighborhood, it would be ridiculous to complain) He's just so cute he thinks he's the big stuff.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hey shredhead..i drew this (i'll have to put it in the art thing cause there is no attachment thing here) of my dog..was going to cut it out on a big board and affix it to the fence...you should see the painting i did of my neighbor and nailed it to the tree...ohhhhhhhh they were horrible people. i could draw your dog with a garden hose in it's paws and a good get even expression on the face for you..haha know anybody with a jig saw..you could even attach a real hose!

Members online

No members online now.